What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games 2024

murraymob

Coach
Parra v dolphins
Parra getting kissed on the dick again by the refs
Very lopsided against the dolphins

Kilkenny

Coach
Go figure the same ref Todd Smith who ruled the Manly try two weeks ago knocked back rubs out a fair try to the Dolphins for what actually Was a knock back.

I might be getting on the 4 peat bus earlier then expected.
When can we get a coach?
No surprise things started to go more pear shaped then last year at Parra when one T. Barrett got a gig on the coaching staff.

How much chaos and failure does one club have to produce before desperation in management says, "quick, hire Trent". lol...

He could stuff up carrying the water bottles.

Not sure why the parra fans are upset with me
All I did was suggest they extend the coaches contract.Parra dominated the last minute of the game who cares what happens in the other 79
The Parra fans are hot and cold just like their team.

Win one game then out come the old jerseys, buy GF tickets and say "it's our year"

Lose a couple of games and out come the knives, sack the coach, the ref was against us, but the die hards will eventually blame Penrith.

I love watching them get flogged and for one good reason, I hate Parra...

MugaB

Coach
The Parra fans are hot and cold just like their team.

Win one game then out come the old jerseys, buy GF tickets and say "it's our year"

Lose a couple of games and out come the knives, sack the coach, the ref was against us, but the die hards will eventually blame Penrith.

I love watching them get flogged and for one good reason, I hate Parra...
To be fair on them they have sacked BA for a decade, so there's something going right.. let's hope he stays for another decade

age.s

First Grade
Not sure why the parra fans are upset with me
All I did was suggest they extend the coaches contract.Parra dominated the last minute of the game who cares what happens in the other 79
First half was good too. Thats like, 51% of the game!

Latest posts