What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

WestyLife

First Grade
In the modern game there's maybe 1 halfback who can consistently play well when their team lose the middle and that's DCE. Could probably add Hunt to that. Brooks will be fine as long as the team around him do their job.

MugaB

Coach
Brooks has always shown glimpses of being something, could just never put it together consistently. I always thought he would have been a gun 5/8 behind a dominant halfback, his running game is his biggest strength.
Ivan seemed to think so too

Munky

Coach
With the fifty point curse we were lucky in 2022 Parra have no killer instinct.

When Nathan got sent they were happy to just get the win and stopped playing in the second half.

If that happened against the Storm they would have gone for seventy.

hindy111

Post Whore
Souths played with 2 guys missing aswell. Mitchell and Llias.

Eels are such a difficult team to predict. I rated them no chance on recent form and injuries to RCG and then losing Matto. But they piled on points. Just doing a solid for daddy.

How we lost to Titans and Canberra.

Our pack is solid with Joe Ofenghue coming and the emergence of Grieg.
Its an open comp this year. I'm not sure any side has stamped their authority yet including Penrith.

I still can see the Tigers making the 8. It's a good side. That fullback and winger they have are exciting talents. Special.

MugaB

Coach
It's looking like nothing but a Penrith v Souths GF at this stage
Did the predictor today, all the way to the finals
Got souths, warriors, dolphins, canberra, sharks, bronx and storm as the top 8 along with us on top with 44 points, (tigers in at 9th)
i dont see souths defence holding up in the finals,
Warriors are the smokey, along with Canberra, but we have a massive wood on them... be intresting to see our form against a fit and healthy dolphins team come july
Screenshot_20230604-051752_Samsung Internet.jpg

hindy111

Post Whore
Did the predictor today, all the way to the finals
Got souths, warriors, dolphins, canberra, sharks, bronx and storm as the top 8 along with us on top with 44 points, (tigers in at 9th)
i dont see souths defence holding up in the finals,
Warriors are the smokey, along with Canberra, but we have a massive wood on them... be intresting to see our form against a fit and healthy dolphins team come july
View attachment 75084

Where did Parra finish in your predictions

hindy111

Post Whore
I don't see Dolphins in the 8 come finals.
Roosters will put it together I feel. Eels may sneak in

MugaB

Coach
Where did Parra finish in your predictions
Eels meanering around 10th... they have lost games this year they should have won, the titans for example, and there are too many teams in form above them..

Got roosters in a wooden spoon tussle with the dragons, they are no hope

Dolphins aren't full squad yet, you take out 3 of your 4 spine players and your starting backrowers out and you get beat like they did yesterday.. you can see the difference in the team when JMK, Hammer and SOS are there, aswell as Kaufusi and Gilbert

hindy111

Post Whore
Eels meanering around 10th... they have lost games this year they should have won, the titans for example, and there are too many teams in form above them..

Got roosters in a wooden spoon tussle with the dragons, they are no hope

Dolphins aren't full squad yet, you take out 3 of your 4 spine players and your starting backrowers out and you get beat like they did yesterday.. you can see the difference in the team when JMK, Hammer and SOS are there, aswell as Kaufusi and Gilbert

I sort of agree with Eels. Wouldn't suprise if Dogs beat them next week. But at sametime can beat anyone on the day.
Roosters just have so much talent. If a sides going to click amd go on a run its them.

MugaB

Coach
I sort of agree with Eels. Wouldn't suprise if Dogs beat them next week. But at sametime can beat anyone on the day.
Roosters just have so much talent. If a sides going to click amd go on a run its them.
No the Eels are the only ones that will click, that game a against the knights was the catalyst.. trouble is they don't have the stomach to do it for 27 weeks... need to churn out 2 points against the titans and raiders not just show up with the boring game plans to beat the premiers, thats gotta be the template

The Rosters are in deep deep poo poo.... good riddance i say

hindy111

Post Whore
This is how I had it. But I don't watch all the games. Mainly just Eels and every week and the odd other ones so I do tend to be a bit slow with form and all that.

20230604_065752.jpg

MugaB

Coach
This is how I had it. But I don't watch all the games. Mainly just Eels and every week and the odd other ones so I do tend to be a bit slow with form and all that.

View attachment 75091
Well if you haven't seen all the games, not sure how youve predicted the warriors to drop out if the 8, and somehow the roosters win every single game to magically make the finals, even the dolphins form puts them ahead of both eels and rosters, and the eels have 6 points in byes to add to their total...
Throw out last years form guide, rorters are done