What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other games

A bonus really For us and the Broncos.

We win tomorrow open up a four point gap, which given
our for and against we will finish above any side who finish alongside us in equal points. Nice result for us.
I was rooting for Souths last night as it would’ve made us clear leaders should we win tomorrow.

Last week it was all about the top 9 teams being the only ones that could make it. That bottoms half of the 8 looking a lot more exciting after games this week so far.

MugaB

Coach
Anyone notice the warriors vs raiders score was the exact same as their lower grade game that proceeded it, ronald volkman shotted a field goal to win the game 21-20 ....spin out

IMO we only need top 2.

Win the first final and we're in Sydney the entire finals series

Minor premiership is nice but a rested team blitzed the finals last year
Agree; but it would be nice to be MPs.

with the Broncos needing to play a few harder games against quality teams fighting for the 8 (Roosters, Parra) I can definitely see them letting one or two slip and then we have a chance to have our cake and eat it too.

Girds89

Bench
Walsh is extremely dangerous. No coincidence qld lost without him in game 3.

Ivan needs to find a way to ahut him down when we come up against them.

He is an absolute match winner.

Sime_11

Juniors
i think stopping Brisbane's kicking game really cripples them - most tries off kicks this year is no surprise.

The Realist

Juniors
If someone at the beginning of the season told me Mitch Kenny would be a better hooker than Brandon Smith I would have told them to follow the prescription dose of their pills.

Yet here we are.

To be fair though, that is more about Smith being poor as a full time hooker rather than Mitch Kenny being outstanding.

Fangs

Coach
For make up tips?

We need to treat Walsh like Will Kennedy, bombs with a timed chase to just hammer him. Work Walsh over physically and see if he still wants to do the fancy stuff

That's exactly right.

He has two big wingers that he gets the ball to on kick returns. Can be tricky to isolate him but if anyone will do it then it's us.

Latest posts