What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our Red V - Dragon Army Discussion

The Preacher

First Grade
Quigs, get back to the Sharks forum. I was just talking to you over there, but you're over f**king here !!! :shock:

Quigs

Immortal
Sorry Preach, I was over here looking for me cat.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

The Preacher

First Grade
What??? Has he run away again ???

You complain about him going and when he returns all we hear from ya is "That f**ken Cat's back!!!" :lol:

Hey guys missed the game as I was away up the coast. Just watched the replay and the army looked and sounded pretty feckin good.

We're really building well for next year and god help any Sydney team that get's a home semi against us.

Saintsman

Juniors
Which side of that gate thingy at win do you guys stand in? Family side or the other one? I haven't been to WIN in ageeeesss but I'm going down there friday night.

Cooper-Man

Bench
Which side of that gate thingy at win do you guys stand in? Family side or the other one? I haven't been to WIN in ageeeesss but I'm going down there friday night.

Mate if your facing the field we stand on the left of it. Bring your vocals cause its quiet on that hill and we need all the help we can get.

Cooper-Man

Bench
im arranging something for our warmth on friday night.

Im sure it will light up the hill. SSSSSHHHHH

Hope we can get a massive army on friday night. Be there boys. lets fire up.:crazy:

The Major

Bench
im arranging something for our warmth on friday night.

Im sure it will light up the hill. SSSSSHHHHH

Hope we can get a massive army on friday night. Be there boys. lets fire up.:crazy:

Is Brett Hodgson going to set himself on fire to keep us warm?? Atta boy, Hodgo! About time you did something useful ya cat!

SerbDragon

Coach
Stel- re broncos game: there was a lot of blurry pics taken (still waiting for my monopod to arrive so i can stabilize the zoom) and a lot of the pics of cheerleaders are also fuzzy coz the missus kept backhanding me and i couldn't focus :)

but theres still a lot you can use brother jackson. ill burn em onto disc today at full size and you can resize to your liking. ill post it off to you tomorrow champion.

BIG SHANE

Juniors
was a great game like usual and we were in the front row again even made the big screen with the tattoo right at the end of the game. tried to get seats in the red v member stand but were sold out so i went front row near the camera guy! and seeign we won there last time i sat there was a good omen. ill try and get to sydney come finals time and sit in with u guys. i have a few pics from the game on my facebook profile http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2006806&id=1187696918

n1187696918_30129346_9019.jpg

Last edited:

Kiki

First Grade
hi big shane!! i always see your tat on tv and think OMG THAT GUY IS AWESOME. and you are. legend!

The Major

Bench
That was the footage i took off my mobile when we got to the game as we were told we could, then couldn't, then could bring in our big flags.