What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our run to the finals

betcats

Referee
A lot of the vision comes down to confidence. Look at the origin Maloney threw 2 intercepts Cleary may see things but not have the confidence to go for it. That can be fixed over time look at the Peachey try v Roosters in 2016. That was great vision the key is too get more of that

He doesn't seem or look like a kid that lacks confidence though does he? We've heard all about his attitude and mental strength . He looks like a kid who doesn't have great vision to me. Im not saying he has no vision, its not like he wont create tries for us. He just isn't going to do it like a Maloney or someone like that.

franklin2323

Immortal
He doesn't seem or look like a kid that lacks confidence though does he? We've heard all about his attitude and mental strength . He looks like a kid who doesn't have great vision to me. Im not saying he has no vision, its not like he wont create tries for us. He just isn't going to do it like a Maloney or someone like that.

There is a difference between confidence and being calm. Hayne is confident GI is calm

betcats

Referee
There is a difference between confidence and being calm. Hayne is confident GI is calm

Hayne and GI are a lot of other things besides confident and calm. And GI is a very, very confident footballer, moreso than Jarryd Hayne IMO.

Sorry mate but forgive me thinking the kid that has been playing FG since 18 and origin at 20 probably doesn't lack confidence on the footy field.

If he had the type of vision we are talking about he'd have shown us more by now. It took Luai two games to show how great his vision is.

Hayne and GI are a lot of other things besides confident and calm. And GI is a very, very confident footballer, moreso than Jarryd Hayne IMO.

Sorry mate but forgive me thinking the kid that has been playing FG since 18 and origin at 20 probably doesn't lack confidence on the footy field.

If he had the type of vision we are talking about he'd have shown us more by now. It took Luai two games to show how great his vision is.
You're an extremely hard marker, that is all.

franklin2323

Immortal

how many halves partners has he had? How good did Cleary look in his 1st few games too?
Easy to come in knowing you have 2 games regardless with a halves partner you have played most of your career with and go well. It is a case of too high expections again

betcats

Referee
how many halves partners has he had? How good did Cleary look in his 1st few games too?
Easy to come in knowing you have 2 games regardless with a halves partner you have played most of your career with and go well. It is a case of too high expections again

Oh ok so its easier being a rookie than a two year vet? Makes a whole lot of sense Franklin. What has that got to do with their vision anyway? LOL stop making excuses and just deal with the facts.

betcats

Referee
Most people are on here. You will get used to it

Bullshit I just call it how I see it. Ive talked our players up lots of times.

Besides the roosters try assist show me examples of Clearys vision and lack of confidence if I am wrong? You clutch at straws so hard.

franklin2323

Immortal
Oh ok so its easier being a rookie than a two year vet? Makes a whole lot of sense Franklin. What has that got to do with their vision anyway? LOL stop making excuses and just deal with the facts.

It happens all the time. It's called 2nd year syndrome player debuts goes well for a few games then has a lull for some reason then get back to it. There is no facts it is opinion

Bullshit I just call it how I see it. Ive talked our players up lots of times.

Besides the roosters try assist show me examples of Clearys vision and lack of confidence if I am wrong? You clutch at straws so hard.
No bullshit about it, betcats, you act like you are correct all of the time. We all have our own opinions, and the way that you carry on is unacceptable. Your reaction to franklin2323, just proves it.

betcats

Referee
No bullshit about it, betcats, you act like you are correct all of the time. We all have our own opinions, and the way that you carry on is unacceptable. Your reaction to franklin2323, just proves it.

I post my opinions same as you the only difference is I try and explain my opinions and how I reached them. You just say shit like "he is a great young player".

Anyway if you don't like me don't read my comments, your replies are just rubbish anyway.

franklin2323

Immortal
I post my opinions same as you the only difference is I try and explain my opinions and how I reached them. You just say shit like "he is a great young player".

Anyway if you don't like me don't read my comments, your replies are just rubbish anyway.
I enjoy the laugh at your expense. I suggest you take one of this.

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-17_15-48-34.png
    upload_2018-7-17_15-48-34.png
    44 KB · Views: 4

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Yes when we are talking about making him the highest paid player in the game. You post like you are his mother, you add nothing.

and what gives you the right the make such gender biased comments eh ? For all you know Jane the pain might be a bloke.

What makes your opinion better than others. Last time i looked we are all punters.

I enjoy the laugh at your expense. I suggest you take one of this.
and what gives you the right the make such gender biased comments eh ? For all you know Jane the pain might be a bloke.

What makes your opinion better than others. Last time i looked we are all punters.

I am a female, who enjoys taking on a misogynist, Alice. I am not offended, nor am I intimidated by betcat. This is an opinion based forum, which means that no one is right or wrong, as we both know. Unfortunately that concept is lost on some.

cain3y

Juniors
Cleary definitely has vision. I think his problem is that he focuses on the 1 percenters to much where as if Maloney sees something he just goes for it.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I am a female, who enjoys taking on a misogynist, Alice. I am not offended, nor am I intimidated by betcat. This is an opinion based forum, which means that no one is right or wrong, as we both know. Unfortunately that concept is lost on some.

Jane, Good on you for not allowing that comment to upset you. As you've probably realised I get frustrated when such comments are made. Sadly that opinion (at times) is not uncommon. Like you I'm a female who has been watching the game since the mid 1960's.

Latest posts