What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our team in 12 months

aqua_duck

Coach
Lol you talk as if it's a computer game and all you need to do is give the player an upgrade. Doesn't work like that in real life mate.

At best he'll be a good defensive rock who'll make 40 tackles a game and make 80m a game week in week out. I doubt he'll ever be explosive.

I think Faas needs a run outwide. Defend in the middle but attack the fringes like Fui Fui is doing this year. Could be effective against smaller backs and halves.

I think its a case of training him abit differently, at the moment he'd be doing alot of fitness/endurance type training so he can play 80 mins and make 40 tackles a game, and I don't expect to be James Tamou but he's got the right attributes to be an Aidan Tolman type of hard working prop. If we're going to re-sign him to be a defensive workhorse I'd rather sign Stagg for that job role because he's better at it

Yosh

Coach
I think its a case of training him abit differently, at the moment he'd be doing alot of fitness/endurance type training so he can play 80 mins and make 40 tackles a game, and I don't expect to be James Tamou but he's got the right attributes to be an Aidan Tolman type of hard working prop. If we're going to re-sign him to be a defensive workhorse I'd rather sign Stagg for that job role because he's better at it

You know what we need? A Simmo. Someone who'll just run into holes from the first minute to the last. I used to LOVE Joey's short ball 10m out from the line to a hard running Simmo. Haven't seen that since like 2001 Grand Final or something...

Noname36

First Grade
Houston has been woeful this year. If he doesn't show some serious improvement he should be moved on with everyone else. He has no impact in attack and has become a liability in defense close to the line...and you simply can't carry a backrower who can't defend. His brainsnaps have also gotten worse.

And Gids will be here. I don't know if he cuts in it in the halves, but be sure that Bennett will find him a spot

Footin mouth

Juniors
If Gids gets injured again who is the goal kicker? Roberts?
I'll take Mantellato any day over anyone in this department and he can score tries as well. He has missed 3 from his last 54 goals. Great under the high ball and can out leap anyone.

Nuffy

Bench
Nope, Aussie born and bred, but been to Korea many times for work.

Last edited:

macavity

Referee
Sorry Yosh, but whenever I see one of your posts I picture this:

come+at+me+pokemon.jpg

God-King Dean

Immortal
A troll is always serious.

But yeah, nah, nah, yeah seriously, dumping De Gois for Buderus was a bad move IMO.

perverse

Referee
thing is, De Gois gave us 2 years of busted arse, injured, shitty service prior to us letting him go. he was really only a genuine contributor in our team in his first year.

Jono078

Referee
Must be something about the Sharks and De Gois, it's just a match that works.

He was alright for us, but in the end was injured so often and it affected his play.

Latest posts