What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Our team vs broncos looking good

tupac

Juniors
1.seage
2.thiaday
3.gidley
4.kidley
5.quinn
6.mullen
7.johns
8.wooly
9.buderus
10.newton
11.simpson
12.lowrie
13.tanner

14.snowden
15.brown
16.tolar
17.white

Our backline looks great but our forwards will be without smith and perry. They will be suspended for sure i would say

Jobdog

Live Update Team
There was nothing in Smith's tackle IMO. It was no worse than Thompson's one on Mullen. It appeared to me that it hit the shoulder and bounced up. In saying that, the way this season is going, he will go. I would move Newton into the second row, Lowrie back to the bench and Snowden back to Flegg. Smithy should be in the front row.

TooheysNew

Coach
I thought the exact same thing. It wasn't intentional and it was aimed across the chest in an attempt to 'reel' in the attacking player.

thuganomics

Coach
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Smith and Perry are out

1.Seage
2.Thiaday
3.Gidley
4.Kidley
5.Quinn
6.Campbell/Muellen
7.Johns
8.Woolnough
9.Buderus
10.Newton
11.Simpson
12.Tanner
13.Reynoldson

14. Lowrie
15.brown/Mueller
16.Tolar
17.White/Snowden

If Smith is cleared, move Newton to backrow and Tanner on bench

roopy

Referee
If Smith and Perry are out, Snowden has to be starting prop.
It is time we asked him to turn on some of his 'mongrel'.

northey

First Grade
1.seage
2.thiaday
3.gidley
4.kidley
5.quinn
6.mullen
7.johns
8.wooly
9.buderus
10.newton
11.simpson
12.lowrie
13.kirk

14.snowden
15.brown
16.tanner
17.matt kennedy

Alex28

Coach
as much as i'd like Mullen to be playing 5/8 - i know that the team selection committee have far too much wisdom for that. Mullen will be back in First Division for the next game (for better or worse)...

macavity

Referee
2 weeks isn't that long...

cry.gif

Johns Magic

Referee
northey said:
1.seage
2.thiaday
3.gidley
4.kidley
5.quinn
6.mullen
7.johns
8.wooly
9.buderus
10.newton
11.simpson
12.lowrie
13.kirk

14.snowden
15.brown
16.tanner
17.matt kennedy

Lowrie is underserving of a FG starting spot, let alone being on the bench. He has been out for ages and has proved nothing in the past that makes him an automatic selection.

m0j0

Bench
Just out of curiosity, Craig Hall has been listed on injuryupdate.com.au as returning this week. I notice no-one has named him in their team for next week. Is the report of his return incorrect or is he just unlikely to return straight into first grade?