What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over Confident Eels

dazeely

First Grade
Is this tool for real. How about you go check out the wooden spoon coming your way. Wanker.......

Johnny_Eels

Juniors
Honestly you bitter Newcastle androtop remember this you guys are a one man team I love seeing Andrew Johns play but when he doesnt the Newcastle look like a B grade team. We had Wagon, Vella, Tahu, Mcinnon, Morrison all out and we still took it to St George away from home. Having Eric Groth also out on Sunday vs the raiders gave us one of the most inexperienced backs in the comp in Reddy, T Smith,B Smith, Delany, Williams and these guys ran in 42 unanswered points in the second half. Now go cook up somethin to eat with that wooden spoon while you watch the Mighty eels run rampant in the finals. GO THE EELS.

You guys are gonna think your bad asses this friday night when you smash the injury ravished Broncos.
I dont think the Broncos are ravishing. Maybe ravaged, but definately not ravishing.

By the way, I forgot, who are the knights playing in the semis?????

It feels really disappointing to not be in the semis, doesnt it? Really really disappointing.

Too bad. So sad. Not.

Thats what happens when your team is a one man band.

I bet you pray every night that Joey doesnt pick up an injury. (Doesnt matter, his days are numbered.) If he gets injured again next year, the Knights will win the spoon again!! You guys have nothing.

See you in 2006 - you can go back to sleep now.

El Diablo

Post Whore
All I can say is WTF

Claygoon.jpg

dazeely

First Grade
That fool is definately not all there. He is a nutcase. Check the weirdos website. One very sick puppy. I'm sure he would fit somewhere into Australias 10 most wanted. Lock him up I say. The streets arn't safe with him around.

Notice in the piccie he has a wedding ring on. Poor woman........

mickdo

Coach
dazeely said:
Notice in the piccie he has a wedding ring on. Poor woman........
It might not be a woman. You can marry sheep or motorbikes in some countries. I'm betting it's a sheep.

eelsta

Bench
dazeely said:
That fool is definately not all there. He is a nutcase. Check the weirdos website. One very sick puppy. I'm sure he would fit somewhere into Australias 10 most wanted. Lock him up I say. The streets arn't safe with him around.

Notice in the piccie he has a wedding ring on. Poor

woman........

i bet he's sorry he ever opened his rather stupid mouth:lol: :lol:

okay, who left the cage door open?
we are leading the comp and you are coming last keep your worthless advice to yourself

Agent Mulder

Bench
B.L.L.G said:
I dunno, but something tells me that you Eels won't go all the way this year.

You guys are getting in over your head and I see you fummbling and bummbling your way to a semi final.

Yer, you'll beat Brisbane this Friday night but I'm curious if BRS are foxing and faking injurys.

I really have to wonder if BRS are hustling us NSW teams for these finals.

I reckon it's a ploy so that other teams will take them lighty.

But in saying that BRS won't be a danger game this Friday.

I'm still gonna back BRS to win the grand final.

You guys and St.George are heading for burn out man.

And Tim Smith
layne_beachley.jpg
hasn't experienced finals football yet. He don't know what lay ahead.

All I'm saying is, don't get your hopes up, like you did in 2001 when we smashed you.

We smashed you guys a couple of weeks ago when Johns made your half back look like a small french fry.

The grand final will most likely be a repeat of the Dragoons and Broncoids!

Who is this f**kWitt?

Glenn

First Grade
One very strange Cookie, must have been affected by the fumes of BHP during his childhood.

I doubt very much Brisbane would be foxing regarding the injuries, yes Wayne Bennet is a quality tactician, but if that extends to foxing injuries I have my doubts.

Enjoy your September holidays

eelaholic

First Grade
Ah the fool who wants to reminisce when parra lost a game earlier in the year to a now very depleted, so not faking it, broncos team.

If he wants to go back then, lets. How many games did the knights lose again before they even notched up a win??

Its perhaps a coping mechanism for him to try and take down the fans of the competition leaders to make himself feel better about coming last. I believe its called "little man syndrome"

KING HINDY

Juniors
Parra Has The Rookie Of The Year,coach Of The Year.2nd Rower Of The Year,center Of The Year...........parra Owns This Year

Dragonheart

Juniors
B.L.L.G said:
You guys and St.George are heading for burn out man.

Who let that friggin' genius near a household appliance.

El Diablo, that picture is quite disturbing, and you should discipline yourself immediately (is that the Cronulla Sharks official supporter gear for 2006 as modelled by Brett Kimmorly's smarter brother?)