What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers v Parra

murraymob

First Grade
Pawsy owns Panthers lu Jim. He decides who posts here or not.

that’s right isn’t it pawsy?

I don’t know why their mods put up with his constant bullying and deflection from the topic.

Pawsy please contribute properly.
Silverdale if you want to post footy and humour post you are welcome .but getting to Jim’s level is not like you .entry is by invitation that can be revoked gentle warning

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
What I don't get P_do Paws is why they just stopped at sunnies. Why didn't they go "Full Bogan" and slap a pair of dirty,stinky Ugg Boots on you(him) as well as a flanno with a pack if Winnie Reds in the top pocket.

Since we're not talking footy here Jim, and yep I'm responding.

A couple of years ago Souths had a sponsor for their mouthguards. I found that most amusing as it takes 150 Souths folks to get a full set of teeth.

Stereotypes and bias eat your heart out.

Jim your blokes had a good win last weekend. Your team played brilliantly. Why you feel the need to troll over here and fling cow dung I have no idea. Probably so folks like me respond......🤣.

Many of us drag out the Penrith stereotypes when chatting amongst ourselves. But don't take too kindly from 'guests' doing the same. Yep I'm one of those.

The_Frog

First Grade
Sour grapes imo. Our best forward. And Jnr and Papali are very good. Waqa also has started to play well
Like Moses, Blake and Matterson, very good players who tanked in order to join Parra. You can hardly blame people for remembering those efforts.

Jim Rockford

Bench
Since we're not talking footy here Jim, and yep I'm responding.

A couple of years ago Souths had a sponsor for their mouthguards. I found that most amusing as it takes 150 Souths folks to get a full set of teeth.

Stereotypes and bias eat your heart out.

Jim your blokes had a good win last weekend. Your team played brilliantly. Why you feel the need to troll over here and fling cow dung I have no idea. Probably so folks like me respond......🤣.

Many of us drag out the Penrith stereotypes when chatting amongst ourselves. But don't take too kindly from 'guests' doing the same. Yep I'm one of those.
Don't like it? Take it up with your resident lowlife P_do Paws. As for the teeth jibe, I don't know any Bunnies fans that are missing teeth. I do however know a few Riff Raff bogans who are dentally challenged.

DinkyDi

Juniors
Don't like it? Take it up with your resident lowlife P_do Paws. As for the teeth jibe, I don't know any Bunnies fans that are missing teeth. I do however know a few Riff Raff bogans who are dentally challenged.
I do know some Rabbitohs supporters who are both mentally, and dentally, challenged. I suspect, you are both.

soc123_au

Staff member
To be fair Ivan did the same at Tigers
How? This is what I dont get with the whole Ivan narrative. I get it with Tigers fans as club bias can cloud things, but all Ivan did was inform them that he would be going to Penrith when his contract expired. The Tigers decided that was untenable in their eyes and marched him immediately. He was never given the chance to continue to either do the best job he could or tank.

hindy111

Post Whore
How? This is what I dont get with the whole Ivan narrative. I get it with Tigers fans as club bias can cloud things, but all Ivan did was inform them that he would be going to Penrith when his contract expired. The Tigers decided that was untenable in their eyes and marched him immediately. He was never given the chance to continue to either do the best job he could or tank.

He wanted out. I would to after all those signings he made. What a disaster tbh. Funny tho.Poor Tigers.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
You've never been to a game and sat in the burrow?

I remember a night so well in at ANZ (we won that night too) So many folks so few teeth.

Then someone from the burrow decided to begin trolling, all the normal stuff, then he got onto discussing teeth and dental care.

Upon looking at this gent, we were most amused to notice he had 3 teeth in his head. 🤣

'Beauty fades but dumb is forever'.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
He wanted out. I would to after all those signings he made. What a disaster tbh. Funny tho.Poor Tigers.

Actually those signings that Ivan made were widely lauded by the W/T faithful. Yes they paid overs, but that's the need when your down the bottom of the NRL.

Reynolds got injured quite badly and then the rot set in.

Packer when coming across from Dragons was still playing well.

As others have said Ivan was prepared to see out his contract. W/T board especially Pascoe threw there toys out of the cot. The rest is history.

The facts don't look so interesting as the narrative the W/T faithful and sections of the media have designed, does it.

Facts tend to be like that.

soc123_au

Staff member
They sent Jason Taylor packing before Cleary but that's all forgotten , Cleary had a mess there to sort out and needed quick results hence the signings he made after Taylor. Every coach has a less than 50% winning record there.
They shafted Potter as well iirc. I don't remember the details, just at the time I recall the consensus was he had been hard done by.