What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Future / 3P - Move on

Bob Gare

Juniors
The election draws closer and there is still a lot of wotk to be done form 3p perspective, Seven's and I will be on here from time to time to answere your q's. Please send me a PM with you phone number and we can have a chat. Go the mighty Eels

Bob Gare

Juniors
Gronk, I am not speculating re Col. He made a decision that his wife and young son plus his full time job must come first. Col also told me that his family might want to expand, now you can speculate about that

bartman

Immortal
Well that's what you get when you withdraw your candidacy without explanation.
Um, Col gave his explanation :? Or at least one that seemed acceptable to most people...

Do you think we have a right to an essay with full referencing and appendices? :lol:

bartman

Immortal
The election draws closer and there is still a lot of wotk to be done form 3p perspective, Seven's and I will be on here from time to time to answere your q's. Please send me a PM with you phone number and we can have a chat. Go the mighty Eels
:thumn Good to hear Bob.

Gronk

Staff member
Um, Col gave his explanation :? Or at least one that seemed acceptable to most people...

Do you think we have a right to an essay with full referencing and appendices? :lol:

Really ? What did he say was his reason ?

:?

But you'll tell us where people are on the ballot?

Because members of the Current Board who are of course running for re-election told me. I don't want to step on anyone toes with putting out a full list, Indeed it would most probably be speculation until it is confirmed online somewhere.

Gronk

Staff member
You have a funny way of showing it.

Suity

Suit, you're following me around nipping at my heels after nearly every post I make when it comes to 3P. This self appointed LU minder thing is getting tiresome. :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
Suit, you're following me around nipping at my heels after nearly every post I make when it comes to 3P. This self appointed LU minder thing is getting tiresome. :lol:

You're just as quick to reply to my posts as I am to yours.
Your diversionary tactics are becoming tiresome.
Col under the thumb eh?
Have you ever met him or his wife?

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Because members of the Current Board who are of course running for re-election told me. I don't want to step on anyone toes with putting out a full list, Indeed it would most probably be speculation until it is confirmed online somewhere.

I hardly think the list is speculation any more, considered it was done in public.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Really ? What did he say was his reason ?
FFS... having trouble reading the first post in the thread? :lol:

Again, why do you think we have a right to an essay-length explanation of someone's extra-curricular choices? At the end of the day Col has never held a position and is just a member here (and supporter of our club) like you or me.

And the quite lengthy post Col made is more than sufficient imo. You've since posted that you wish him well, so I'm not sure what your issue is... social isolation perhaps?

Gronk

Staff member
You're just as quick to reply to my posts as I am to yours.
Your diversionary tactics are becoming tiresome.
Col under the thumb eh?
Have you ever met him or his wife?

Suity

:lol: I explained that to Jess, although you conveniently skipped over it.

Parra Future

Juniors
Guys / Girls,

Thanks for all the nice comments. A forumite just rang me a while ago and asked me a few questions. Here are the answers that I provided. Can't stay online, need to head out of the office for a while.
1) No dramas at home. All is good with the wife. She is actually wishing that I hadn't pulled out because she loves the eels enormously and believes in the campaign, so no issues there.
2) I did not pull out due to polling positions. I actually got drawn out in no.13. That is not the reasoning. I couldn't have cared if I was pulled out as no.3000 and there were that many candidates. I would have kept going no matter what.
3) The actual list of where candidates were pulled out of the barrell for the voting ticket is actually now public knowledge. It can be found on the walls inside the Leagues Club on the notice board. I have sent a full copy of the drawing over to Stagger Eel. He will probably post it later in the day.
4) The toll of doing all the work was never a factor. I love the club like crazy and really want to see it turned around. 3P has a good group that are capable of seeing it through.

On that note, again guys & girls, thanks for the nice comments. Much appreciated. I am sure at some point in time I will be back better than ever in some capacity trying to help improve things if the Board of Directors and DF would like that to happen after the Leagues Club elections in some sort of advisory non financial role. I really don't want to go into anything further apart from the fact that I thought it was time to move on. Good luck to the 3P team in the upcoming election and I will no doubt catch up with you at the games and at the club.

bartman

Immortal
I hardly think the list is speculation any more, considered it was done in public.

Suity
I guess it's a bit much to expect it to appear on the Leagues Club website for members in a timely fashion, seeing as that site still fails to list Jennifer Foong as a Director...

Could be a long wait - maybe Josh can help? :lol:

fish eel

Immortal
Guys / Girls,

Thanks for all the nice comments. A forumite just rang me a while ago and asked me a few questions. Here are the answers that I provided. Can't stay online, need to head out of the office for a while.
1) No dramas at home. All is good with the wife. She is actually wishing that I hadn't pulled out because she loves the eels enormously and believes in the campaign, so no issues there.
2) I did not pull out due to polling positions. I actually got drawn out in no.13. That is not the reasoning. I couldn't have cared if I was pulled out as no.3000 and there were that many candidates. I would have kept going no matter what.
3) The actual list of where candidates were pulled out of the barrell for the voting ticket is actually now public knowledge. It can be found on the walls inside the Leagues Club on the notice board. I have sent a full copy of the drawing over to Stagger Eel. He will probably post it later in the day.
4) The toll of doing all the work was never a factor. I love the club like crazy and really want to see it turned around. 3P has a good group that are capable of seeing it through.

On that note, again guys & girls, thanks for the nice comments. Much appreciated. I am sure at some point in time I will be back better than ever in some capacity trying to help improve things if the Board of Directors and DF would like that to happen after the Leagues Club elections in some sort of advisory non financial role. I really don't want to go into anything further apart from the fact that I thought it was time to move on. Good luck to the 3P team in the upcoming election and I will no doubt catch up with you at the games and at the club.

While you may choose not to answer, can ask what the trigger for dropping out was?

Given you did it so soon after noms closed and the draw was done, I think it is a fair question.

Bob Gare

Juniors
In answer to the q's re the ballot, this is the way they were drawn in the foyer of the Leagues Club last Friday:
1: Overton
2: Cade
3: Syvrite (not sure if this is the correct spelling)
4: Sassen
5: Libertini
6: Jurd
7: Kelly
8: Fitzhenry
9: Chidiac
10: Foong
11: Johnson
12: Saad
13: Green
14: Gerard
15: Spagnolo
16: Morris
17: Gare
18: Wallace
19: Hilditch

Suitman

Post Whore
In answer to the q's re the ballot, this is the way they were drawn in the foyer of the Leagues Club last Friday:
1: Overton
2: Cade
3: Syvrite (not sure if this is the correct spelling)
4: Sassen
5: Libertini
6: Jurd
7: Kelly
8: Fitzhenry
9: Chidiac
10: Foong
11: Johnson
12: Saad
13: Green
14: Gerard
15: Spagnolo