What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

parra vs manly rnd 3

tresurehunt

Juniors
Sea Eagles team list round three
1. Peta Hiku
2. Cheyse Blair
3. Jamie Lyon (c)
4. Steve Matai
5. David Williams
6. Kieran Foran
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Josh Starling
9. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Justin Horo
13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange
14. James Hasson
15. Dunamis Lui
16. Jamie Buhrer
17. Jason King
18. Jesse Sene-Lefao

Avenger

Immortal
I keep saying this. Their pack looks uninspiring but they must have something as they matched the Souths pack last Friday. It's all about attitude and they have plenty of it.

Bigfella

Coach
I don't know why people are bagging their pack so badly:

Ballin, watmough, g Stewart, Lawrence, buhrer and king would all walk into our pack. We might pick peats ahead of ballin but he's played at peats' level on a consistent basis for a very long time.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Their pack is much better than ours. I expect they will belt ours.
I'm guessing we will turn it up after 20 minutes.

EelsFan05

Bench
Their pack is as tough as it gets. They took care of Souths monster forwards last week. At Brookvale this weekend it will be be a long eighty minutes if our pack rolls over as soon as the going gets tough.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I don't know why people are bagging their pack so badly:

Ballin, watmough, g Stewart, Lawrence, buhrer and king would all walk into our pack. We might pick peats ahead of ballin but he's played at peats' level on a consistent basis for a very long time.

Apart from Stewart/watmough the rest are on par with what we have. Look at Harrison / Horo and their performances with the eels and manly. It all comes down to attitude.

Also the manly pack was without Stewart last week and still got over the Souths pack

bartman

Immortal
On paper they don't look great, but as Jake said they must have something going for them across the park that we can only dream of.

Even though a loss is most likely, hopefully we keep competing for the 80 minutes, and are able to hold them within striking distance for at least 60mins.

Latest posts