What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra vs Penrith trial Live Scores

nöyd

Staff member
AlexTheEel said:
Match fitness, new combinations, give young blokes a run, take games to the country, celebrate the return of footy season.

ummmm...ever heard of a retorical question?

otag

Juniors
Quote:
Originally Posted by nöyd
them why play them?

Match fitness, new combinations, give young blokes a run, take games to the country, celebrate the return of footy season.

exactly.

wittyz chick

Coach
ok this is what I got off Jess

Deano got his jaw checked a couple of times but he played on seems like nothing serious

Wadey, Burty, and Zeb Taia played excellent

and I'm glad someone knew the score because all I knew was that we lost by 2 because Jess couldn't see the scoreboard and I think it was also there was something like a penalty near full time and Penrith had the ball....couldn't really hear all that well sorry guys

i guess with no morris, riddell, hindy, stringer fui etc we played well....where the pennies at full strength, from above they were missing 3 top names...

eels_fan

First Grade
No idea in regards to who kicked what- i got the result and tryscorers off the official site

For the first time in history they knew something before us and actually had it posted.

Im guessing the kicks were probably all from out wide seeming as the 4/5 were scored by wingers

nöyd

Staff member
otag said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nöyd
them why play them?

exactly.

dude you said that trials mean nothing and NOW you're saying that they mean "match fitness, new combinations, give young blokes a run, take games to the country, celebrate the return of footy season"

so which is it? lol

wittyz chick

Coach
actually I knew it [the score]...its just my computer has been stuffing up all night and restarting itself and I've been tempted to throw it out the window a couple of times

V1er

Juniors
Whenever we lose trials we usually go pretty well during the real season so cant complain. looks like burt responded well with Inu hot on his tail for a FG spot.

na im the first to support burt, i like him in the side...id have him and grothe over sideshow... i have nothing on sideshow just that burty has more flair i think...

nöyd

Staff member
V1er said:
Whenever we lose trials we usually go pretty well during the real season so cant complain. looks like burt responded well with Inu hot on his tail for a FG spot.

I'd have Hayne ahead of Inu (and not just because I vitually sponsor him) lol

Latest posts