What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels 2010 Membership Booklet

SSL is not that difficult to implement. Surprising not to have it on a website of a national football club in this day and age. I'd actually say it's very poor form.

I will go you one better, the Software used for this web registration is actually run by the NRL. So a Website for the National League not having SSL is more than just poor form.

Yeah it is the NRL's CRM system, and it will be implemented like it is being here across most of the clubs. But it does appear to me to be a page framed by the other pages and menu of the clubs website. So it makes it difficult to tell.

born an eel

Bench
i got on eventually but ended up just faxing the renewal, seemed to be easier as I am trying to get additional seats next to my existing if they become available.

So, as I have done for a Few years now, I compare the BGA against the STH, well this year I will Compare last years Offerings Vs This year in spreadsheet form.

2009Vs2010SeasonTicketGrid.JPG

So in effect, the a new Ticketed Membership over an STH has
*PDRL Membership and all its benefits (Keyring and Annual Report),
*Keyring
*Lanyard, Cooler Bag, Bumper Sticker, Coasters and Tattoo Sheet.
for $20 more.

But if you were a football club member any how you get
for $5 less.

And if you were an STH, a BGA and a FC member (Like me)
You get
for $50 less and avoid the double-ups of
*Members Cards
*Members Hats
*Keyrings

The Part I am sad about now is the loss of the Individual membership numbers to the PDRL (Football Club). I am proud to have that membership number, but as of next year, I won't event be allowed to show my membership number as it will also be the Code people could use to by "Members reserve" Tickets. *Sigh*

fish eel

Immortal
So all in all MITS, thats a thumbs up with your only disappointment being loss of number?

PJ Marshal

Coach
when was the last time you publically flashed your membership number mits, or for anyone else for that matter?

when was the last time you publically flashed your membership number mits, or for anyone else for that matter?

Every time I post here. It is in my signature.

I am also of the Belief that some people were envious of this sort of thing, when comparing Parramatta to Souths.

So all in all MITS, thats a thumbs up with your only disappointment being loss of number?

Hey I don't mind not giving the club and Extra $50.

I think the interesting thing will be to find out how many people had indeed doubled up with BGA and STH.

I know we will get a surge in memberships this year, but I can't wait to hear the actual numbers. As I have said before, anything less that 6500 members will be unders in my opinion.

natheel

Coach
ive sent a request of interest for 2010 memberships and i still havnt had a reply, what should i do? should i just keep waiting?

i sent a request in from the website over a month ago too and haven't had anything back yet but don't expect anything back til november really.

Jodeci

Bench
I would think after this season and the potental for next we could get 10,000 members.

The Club wants 10,000 in total for 2010

At the moment, we have 3,700 season ticket holders, 850 Football CLub Members, not sure on how many BGA we have.

10,000 is very achieveable after hearing the amount of interest the flash page on parraeels has had over the past few weeks

Kornstar

Coach
We would never know but it would be interesting to know how many drop off the thought of buying a membership considering you can't buy new ones till 23 November.

And considering the Numbers for 2008 and 2009, (6500 (about 1000 BGA) vs 3700) you can see the effect one bad year can have.

Reminds me of 1986 and Fitzy's comment that the Football side wouldn't need the leagues club again after a $555,333 profit. Yet next year they made an almost 1 million dollar loss and had to go cap in hand to the LC.

Also would be interesting to know how many STH's who are also BGA members and FC members.