What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Boys beat Manly 30-16

Trent Jennings 10m
Joseph Ualesi 22m
Marmin Barba 38m
PJ Asiata 49m
Peni Terepo 78m

Cameron Breust 5/5 (100%)

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Is there a powerhouse back with speed in that squad ready to be tested in the NRL on the wing?
We need one urgently.

Was hoping Filiga was on the rise this year but has started slow, maybe things might turn around in a few weeks for him.

How long before Sio returns?

Can we buy one before 30th June?

IN THE KNOW

Juniors
The 20,s will do it tough this week with up to 7 players in doubt through injury and suspension, asiata 2 weks left on suspension , gagan[hamstring] jennings [eye] brien [shoulder] bruest [sternum] eisunhuth [shoulder] suemonga [shoulder], but the broncos will be without some of their players due to 1st grade origin commitments.

Gronk

Staff member
Interesting that the Broncos promote NYC players into NRL. We generally take them through NSW Cup first.

Kornstar

Coach
Interesting that the Broncos promote NYC players into NRL. We generally take them through NSW Cup first.

Even more interesting is their ability to play well when promoted, under a rookie coach and all.......

Of course, this will come back to bite me because they will play their worst game all year and we will beat them by 40 or something......

Eelementary

Post Whore
Is there a powerhouse back with speed in that squad ready to be tested in the NRL on the wing?
We need one urgently.

Was hoping Filiga was on the rise this year but has started slow, maybe things might turn around in a few weeks for him.

How long before Sio returns?

Can we buy one before 30th June?

Big fan of Daniel Tupou, but I doubt he's ready yet.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Yeah i dont rate him. He can be strong but hes done some stupid things so far. Hopefully he can get better.

Mate, it's all good - I was just trying to understand what you meant.

I have seen him do some great things, and I have seen him do some dumb things. But he is big, fast and strong - and still young. Fingers crossed he can work on his game, because if he improves, he could be just what we needed.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Mate, it's all good - I was just trying to understand what you meant.

I have seen him do some great things, and I have seen him do some dumb things. But he is big, fast and strong - and still young. Fingers crossed he can work on his game, because if he improves, he could be just what we needed.
haha all sweet mate, i hope i ddnt come across as a wanker :) i think tataui and gagan should get a shot before him, but we will see how they go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts