What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Holden Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
haha all sweet mate, i hope i ddnt come across as a wanker :) i think tataui and gagan should get a shot before him, but we will see how they go.

Nah, mate it's all good. If we all had the same opinions, things would be dull!

I do agree with you on Tautai and Gagan. I like both.

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Nah, mate it's all good. If we all had the same opinions, things would be dull!

I do agree with you on Tautai and Gagan. I like both.

Thats exactly what i say lol. Im also really hoping Sio can come back and have an impact, i really liked the look of him when he was playing for Wenty last year.

Delboy

First Grade
NYC 22-10 up at h/t, Barba scored length of the field try, but was a bit ordinary under the high ball. Forwards dominating an under strength Broncos in the first half, should go on with it, but it is NYC.

Courtesy of Stagger

Delboy

First Grade
Barba just got smashed against the post going for for his 4th try, didn't score still 40-10 12 minutes to go

Kornstar

Coach
We played pretty good this week, much better than last week!

They may actually make the 8 this year!

Captain BF

Juniors
Peni Terepo is an animal. If we haven't tied him up for the next couple of years at least, then SK, Nolan and Ozzie all ought to be sacked. Probably a bit of an exaggeration, but trying to put a point across.
Brien was fantastic again.
Toutai is getting better each game.
I reckon Bruest is becoming a very decent general. He guides the team around.
Tiatupou, or however his name is spelt had a very good game. 60mtr break with his first touch.
Still not convinced on Barba. The really small blokes who succeed, play with alot of guts and heart i.e. Campbell, Toovey & Langer. Not sure that Barba has it. Happy to be proven wrong. A great run up the sideline for his 2nd try?
Asiata was again good.
What is Strickletons age?

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Peni Terepo is an animal. If we haven't tied him up for the next couple of years at least, then SK, Nolan and Ozzie all ought to be sacked. Probably a bit of an exaggeration, but trying to put a point across.
Brien was fantastic again.
Toutai is getting better each game.
I reckon Bruest is becoming a very decent general. He guides the team around.
Tiatupou, or however his name is spelt had a very good game. 60mtr break with his first touch.
Still not convinced on Barba. The really small blokes who succeed, play with alot of guts and heart i.e. Campbell, Toovey & Langer. Not sure that Barba has it. Happy to be proven wrong. A great run up the sideline for his 2nd try?
Asiata was again good.
What is Strickletons age?

In dog years almost 3

MrT

Juniors
who was the number 20 in head gear. An absolute animal. Peni played very well. I'm afraid Melb might nab him. We have Mannah, Poore, Fui, Allgood and Shack ahead of him. Melb need props desperately. Hope he stays

Captain BF

Juniors
who was the number 20 in head gear. An absolute animal. Peni played very well. I'm afraid Melb might nab him. We have Mannah, Poore, Fui, Allgood and Shack ahead of him. Melb need props desperately. Hope he stays
Pretty sure # 20 is Tuitupo. First carry, rips the line to shreds and goes 60 metres. Just smashed through it.

MrT

Juniors
Pretty sure # 20 is Tuitupo. First carry, rips the line to shreds and goes 60 metres. Just smashed through it.

I think i remember that run, he didn't pass for a certain try under the posts, but Barba scored in the corner shortly after. I sit right behind where the players sit on the sidelines and his legs are like tree trunks

parra.letic

Juniors
Asiata was suspended??

Good to see the boys do a number on them missising, Gagan, Jennings, Suemanufangai?, Eisenhuth, O'Hanlon, and Asiata.

We need to hang onto Terepo.

Status
Not open for further replies.