What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels preparing $2.1 million raid for Penrith Panthers forward Luke Lewis

Y2Eel

First Grade
If that's our pack for next year we have far and away the worst backrow in the entire comp. That's not something to be proud of.

I wouldnt say the worst back row in the comp..

Both Smith and Ryan can tackle Ryan has showed he can make some meters or hit a hole so he isnt too bad.. Reni needs to have a better year though..

I'd like to see O'Hanlon, Teripo, Brien or Penese have a big 2013 after a good year in wenty..

Noise

Coach
I wouldnt say the worst back row in the comp..

Both Smith and Ryan can tackle Ryan has showed he can make some meters or hit a hole so he isnt too bad.. Reni needs to have a better year though..

I'd like to see O'Hanlon, Teripo, Brien or Penese have a big 2013 after a good year in wenty..

Whose would you say will be worse for next year? I can only think possibly Penrith but they do have Sika Manu coming...

Y2Eel

First Grade
Whose would you say will be worse for next year? I can only think possibly Penrith but they do have Sika Manu coming...

So if we had Sika Manu it would be all good?

Whats wrong with the pack of Smith and Ryan With Harrison to come on as a replacement?

Eels Dude

Coach

Whats wrong with the pack of Smith and Ryan With Harrison to come on as a replacement?

It's soft. We don't have anyone capable of punching through the line and dragging defenders to them. Anyway, Noise asked you a question. If our backrow isn't the worst in the NRL next year whose is?

Noise

Coach

No but it would be an improvement.

I just don't think Smith/Ryan/Harrison is a backrow that will cause too many problems for opposition defences on their edge, likewise Reni

Y2Eel

First Grade
No but it would be an improvement.

I just don't think Smith/Ryan/Harrison is a backrow that will cause too many problems for opposition defences on their edge, likewise Reni

True they are all too much alike really..

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Our backrow is weak but it's not like we didn't try to buy some decent ones. Kearney recognizes it's a problem area.

parra.letic

Juniors
The tigers are going to have a forward pack of:

Lewis, Anasta, Blair, Heighnington and Fulton in the back row and
Woods, Farah and Galloway up front

Compare that to what kearney has gathered for next year and we are f**ked!

The tigers as well as buying Anasta have already brought two backrowers, Pettyborne and Bodene Thompson from the Titans.

As well as signing Anasta and Masada Iosefa mid season they have done pretty well getting those four blokes for the price of Ellis and Tuqiri.

You would think somebody else would have to be leaving the Tigers if Lewis goes there.

Backrow of Lewis, Blair, Heighnington, Fulton, Anasta, Pettyborne, Thompson Plus they would still have young Dwyer on their books...

bartman

Immortal
Maybe Garreth is taking someone back over to England with him?

They have to be losing someone else, surely.

Eels Dude

Coach
Maybe Garreth is taking someone back over to England with him?

They have to be losing someone else, surely.

The salary cap goes up next year. Two big money signings are leaving and two big money replacements are joining them. The difference between the Tigers and us is that they are an attractive club to play for but no-one wants to come here.

Latest posts