What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta have sand in their vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyno

First Grade
I feel you guys are still butt hurt from the opening 51 - 6 @ your supposed #jungle bankwest lol.

Took a mate to that game who wanted to leave with 30 to go. I made him sit through to full time.

You guys know what's coming @ bankwest this time around, and it will be another tigers embarrassment

But BankWest is #TigersJungle LMFAO!

Rhyno

First Grade
I try and give constructive criticism and tiger fans throw their toys outta the cot because “TIGPIES ARE BESTEST CLUB EVA” even though the haven’t made the finals in nearly 10 years and have the worst administration in nrl history

Just some of the recent retention F ups

Fifita
Taupau
Addo Carr
Koroibete
Moses
Woods
Tedesco
Manly center
Marsters
Matterson

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Have you parra wacka's been banned from your own site, you seem to spend a lot of time over here.

Prob still pissed that we told you to f**k off when you wanted us to form a JV with you.

You support a merged club which is on brink of folding again unless they relocate to Perth

You support a club that came last and cheated the cap while doing so. At least Wests have won something in the last quarter century.

What a spanner lmao.

The unknown

Juniors
Expecting another @macnaz meltdown any second now

He is a on power trip anything that is not rainbow and lollipops he chucks a tantrum and deletes people’s post when he finally loses his virginity he won’t be so up tight

I try and give constructive criticism and he throws he’s toys outta the cot because “TIGPIES ARE BESTEST CLUB EVA” even though the haven’t made the finals in nearly 10 years and have the worst administration in nrl history

Fifita
Taupau
Addo Carr
Koroibete
Moses
Woods
Tedesco
Manly center
Marsters

I know not many people will see this post cause @macnaz will have he’s panties in a knot and will delete another constructive criticism post cause he can’t handle reality and deleting post finally makes him feel like a man for once

I'm glad you know so much about our club.

I probably couldn't name more than 5 current Parra players.

Considering getting a Tigers membership yet?

Front-Rower

First Grade
Expecting another @macnaz meltdown any second now

He is a on power trip anything that is not rainbow and lollipops he chucks a tantrum and deletes people’s post when he finally loses his virginity he won’t be so up tight

I try and give constructive criticism and he throws he’s toys outta the cot because “TIGPIES ARE BESTEST CLUB EVA” even though the haven’t made the finals in nearly 10 years and have the worst administration in nrl history

Fifita
Taupau
Addo Carr
Koroibete
Moses
Woods
Tedesco
Manly center
Marsters

I know not many people will see this post cause @macnaz will have he’s panties in a knot and will delete another constructive criticism post cause he can’t handle reality and deleting post finally makes him feel like a man for once

Realistically the only major losses in that lot are Fifita and JAC. In saying that, JAC and Koroibete benefitted from Cronk and Smith (let's not forget that they made Will Chambers look like a world beater). Woods went from playing for Australia to a bench role at the sharks lol

axl rose

Bench
Realistically the only major losses in that lot are Fifita and JAC. In saying that, JAC and Koroibete benefitted from Cronk and Smith (let's not forget that they made Will Chambers look like a world beater). Woods went from playing for Australia to a bench role at the sharks lol

Better yet they made Ryan Morgan look like a first-grader.

axl rose

Bench
Oh yes, the world car napping champion. How could I forget what’s his face
What a loss.

giphy.gif

In the last decade, Wests had made the finals series only twice. Still finished with an overall win percentage rate better than Parra.

Eat a bag of dicks Rhyno lmao...

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1577442489207.jpg
    FB_IMG_1577442489207.jpg
    420 KB · Views: 9

The Rosco

Bench
Three wooden spoons in the last eight seasons ...

Yep... there's what you want to see when you're looking for signs of true greatness
I knew Pawwa were absolute shit, but didn't realise it was 3 spoons in 8 yrs !!!!!
rhyno, you can put them up in your hallway in an ascending angle. Like the ducks.
You poor schlepp.

Front-Rower

First Grade
I knew Pawwa were absolute shit, but didn't realise it was 3 spoons in 8 yrs !!!!!
rhyno, you can put them up in your hallway in an ascending angle. Like the ducks.
You poor schlepp.

I don't know if his folks would like that. Maybe he can use them to stir his coco pops before school in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts