What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Leagues Club board sacked, administrator appointed

Gronk

Staff member
And The Final Director...

STEVE SHARP, PLUMBER

Plumbs Eldiablo's pipes.

Was that your final plumber post merkin ?
pray.gif

muznik

Juniors
Finally, it appears we have a board worthy of the stature of our club.

Puts to shame the shambles we became with the other clowns over the past 10 years.

Yep and just quietly I hope we don't hear that much more about them!
I'd rather the headlines be about our footy team & their positive on field performances for a change !

Gronk

Staff member
The dawn of a new era, some excellent resumes.

We don't need ex footballers when you have a guy like Bernie as CEO and BA with his team. Awesome stuff, Max has knocked it out of the park again.

Yep Max is the best thing that's happened to us since Nathan Hindmarsh, Jarryd Hayne & Brad Arthur.

I'm stoked that he's staying on as Chairman for 12 months.

forward pass

Coach
They may be just a bunch of no-names - but there are some pretty impressive credentials and experience there.

Nice work Max !

strider

Post Whore
Its nice that lots of well credentialled people were interested in a no-income position with our club

Having said that, likeall appointments, credentials on paper only mean so much .... lets hope they go well

emjaycee

Coach
Finally, it appears we have a board worthy of the stature of our club.

Puts to shame the shambles we became with the other clowns over the past 10 years.

Not only do we finally have a board worthy of what our club CAN become, I firmly believe we have a board that will do what a board is supposed to do.

1. Set the strategy and direction the football club should take;
2. Provide oversight to and governance of Bernie and the executive;
3. Get the f**k out of Bernie's way;

Bernie should then:
1. Put in place the plans to implement the strategy and direction;
2. Manage his team with governance and clarity;
3. Get the f**k out of Brad's way;

strider

Post Whore
Not only do we finally have a board worthy of what our club CAN become, I firmly believe we have a board that will do what a board is supposed to do.

1. Set the strategy and direction the football club should take;
2. Provide oversight to and governance of Bernie and the executive;
3. Get the f**k out of Bernie's way;

Bernie should then:
1. Put in place the plans to implement the strategy and direction;
2. Manage his team with governance and clarity;
3. Get the f**k out of Brad's way;

Well said :thumbsup:

But whose way does Brad need to get the f**k out of?

emjaycee

Coach
In excess of 2030 posts, nearly 2 years since it was opened and finally a positive outcome to the dramas of our board.

I vote we close this thread at midnight tonight and begin a new era where the Board is not the subject of endless discussion on this forum.

emjaycee

Coach
Well said :thumbsup:

But whose way does Brad need to get the f**k out of?
Normie, Timmy, Jenko, Bevo, Semi, Taka, Ma'u, Teps, IDG, the Tank, the Hoff, Guthbus, Brownie, Matagi, Krampy, Beau, Vave, and any of their mates who I have missed :)