What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium

strider

Post Whore
i'm confused how pugzley's "where can I park at parra or should I take the train ... you have hot women ... I had a steak at the leagues club" transformed into a stadium upgrade thread :-k

oldmancraigy

Coach
i'm confused how pugzley's "where can I park at parra or should I take the train ... you have hot women ... I had a steak at the leagues club" transformed into a stadium upgrade thread :-k

It was back on page 4.

To summarize: there would be more hot women eating steak in a bigger stadium with better parking.

Pugzley

It was back on page 4.

To summarize: there would be more hot women eating steak in a bigger stadium with better parking.

Truth. Might go there again when you play the dragons to have a hearty Lol@DeadV before having steak and beer at your leagues club.

Pugzley

Just googled it. Sorry, but public sex/nudity is not one of my kinks Parra fans. Maybe the years wearing gimp masks may have broken you guys. ;-) :p

Western_Eel

Juniors
I know most if not all of you guys on here are in love with parra stadium but besides the loss i really enjoyed being at ANZ yesterday, I think when ANZ has the numbers its great but not when its under probably 40k its pretty shitty.

Gronk

Staff member
Was a home game for us. I'm guessing that we made good coin from the gate.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Had heaps of Parra fans there too. More than 20k

It's a shame we can only win by keeping opposition fans away by playing at a stadium that's too small.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Conservatively it was 2:1 parra fans to wests. It was great seeing so many blue and gold jerseys streaming into the ground.

Hopefully we get those 32k seats approved at Parra AND a whopping big car park for the masses.

I would still vote to move the big games, but it would allow us to average 20k+ with ease.

Tony Bongo

Bench
I know most if not all of you guys on here are in love with parra stadium but besides the loss i really enjoyed being at ANZ yesterday, I think when ANZ has the numbers its great but not when its under probably 40k its pretty shitty.

Yeah besides the loss...........What do you think we play for? f**k ANZ - If we played that game at Parra Stadium I'm pretty sure we would have walked away with 2 points.

Suitman

Post Whore
Yeah besides the loss...........What do you think we play for? f**k ANZ - If we played that game at Parra Stadium I'm pretty sure we would have walked away with 2 points.

Yeh, you're pretty sure. :roll:
Sorry Tony, but how the f**k is that an argument? It's not as if we've ever not lost a game there. Stupid argument.

Suity

Tony Bongo

Bench
Yeh, you're pretty sure. :roll:
Sorry Tony, but how the f**k is that an argument? It's not as if we've ever not lost a game there. Stupid argument.

Suity

When you compare our win/loss ratio at both grounds I don't think it's a stupid argument at all. Even as wooden spooners have a look at how many games we've won at Parra Stadium. There is no question that we play better at Parra Stadium than anywhere else and in my books that's a distinct advantage.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
When you compare our win/loss ratio at both grounds I don't think it's a stupid argument at all. Even as wooden spooners have a look at how many games we've won at Parra Stadium. There is no question that we play better at Parra Stadium than anywhere else and in my books that's a distinct advantage.

Agree.