What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta v Newcastle at Marathon.

Hellsy

Immortal
It will be one of the hills Angry, you'll find us. Just have a look ta some of our photos before you go and you'll recognise us

Angry_eel

First Grade
Hellsy said:
It will be one of the hills Angry, you'll find us. Just have a look ta some of our photos before you go and you'll recognise us
thankfully i have some connections who should guide me to ya'll.

Hellsy

Immortal
U wob't miss us, I'll guarantee it.
If you are there early it will be easier, we'll be there for JF kick off.

What time are gates open???

Utey

Coach
Can anyone help me out with a lift there? My plans just fell through cause of uni.

Hellsy

Immortal
You'll be right UTE.
So far we have these people to fit into cars:
Colonel
Nikki
Tyler
Eela?
UTE

*Tyler will be driving and can take 3 people above with him

1st car
Eelz47 (+ nephew and niece?)
Holic

2nd car (I can prob take one more person but it may be a squeeze, and QHF is having car troubles)
Helen
Jess
Wittyz Chick
QHF? (QHF at the moment is prob not going to be able to make it due to not being able to get out of Queanbeyan with her car)

I might be able to take a few people to Wests Leagues Club :D, it's only Me and my Regular Football companion, so I have 2 or 3 at a Squezze, but I will be planing to go to Wests Leagues and then to the game at about 1, so Lunch at the Leagues club upstairs yeah about 11:30 ??????

Hellsy

Immortal
Scrap that.
There must be local junior games on before Flegg then.

What time does Flegg start?

The Colonel

Immortal
Harold Matthews Knights v Sea Eagles 10.50am
- SG Ball Knights v Sea Eagles 12.30pm
- Jersey Flegg Knights v Eels 1.50pm
- Premier League Knights v Eels 3.30pm
- First Grade Knights v Eels 5.30pm

nöyd

Staff member
Hellsy!

Any chance you could pick me up a ticket if you haven't been to get them already? I can drop the appropriate funds into your account...

nöyd

Staff member
Thanks champ, got your details, just the one ticket will be fine. We will most likely put the cash in this afternoon, will text you to confirm...

Thanks again :thumn

Hellsy

Immortal
No worries.
We'll meet up at either the Wests Leagues club or the game, we'll be there for J Flegg

nöyd

Staff member
I will try to be at the club early, but will no doubt catch up with y'all somewhere.

Might just head upstairs, looks like Macca will be there with bells on and I'm keen to give this horse-racing thingy a flogging...

Macca_

Coach
You ripper!

3 grades. Lunch and a punt at Wests Leagues then head over is my plan.

Yeah gates open 10.45am.