What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parras historic achievement.

cleary89

Coach
So Parramatta is immune from criticism? Asif f**kwits like Loudstrat or Haynetrain wouldn't start a thread on Souths if we won the spoon.

I love how he says that other people are f**kwits because they would make a thread like this.

Hanscholo

Bench
It doesnt give me a lot of pleasure when sides finish last ( most sides ). I feel sorry for parramatta supporters. It would be like being bi polar, one year you are smashing everyone losing GF's then the next you are last. How the hell can you keep up with that. I mean at least my side is predictable from year to year, if they are good you know they will be good, if they are shit you know that etc.....

BunniesMan

Immortal
How are you going Bunniesman?

S*ck shit for having your troll thred backfire on you. As millers said, you have sucessfully f*cked the enjoyment of every Souths fan online this year. ou are like a dose of syphilis - unwanted, detested, impossible to shake, and eventually sends everyone barking mad.

He's saying we have the most wooden spoons which is true you guys have been kicked out we havnt which is true. Just putting him back in his place before he comes out with some stupid remark again.

He's a deadset tosser bran. Stop defending Jim its not just this thread, it's every thread he starts he isn't subtle he is outright making a dick of himself and for some weird reason I honestly think he believes himself and the shit he says. It's just beyond a joke even your fellow souths fans are getting sick and tired of him. He's starting to make people absolutly dislike your club and for me I'd love to see you guys go all the way but in another sense I hope you guys fall just to shut him up and alot of posters on here are in the same boat.

Yes I've got a thick skin to a lot of trolls but BM has just taken it to a whole new level of douchery just like doggiesbro did
It says more about other people than it does about me when people on a forum put so much weight into what a stranger says that it actively changes their emotions and opinions.

If you don't like me, how about not having an irrational reaction like having the shits with my club.

In case you didn't realise I'm just a fan of Souths, I don't work at Souths, I'm nothing more than 1 member. You hating my club because you hate me does nothing but give me another reason to think I'm a better person than the people reacting like that.

Have a problem with me? Fine. Have a go at me. But it's laughable that it makes you dislike a club just because I follow it.

FYI, I also like Arsenal, the Miami Heat, the Greenbay Packers and the Sydney Swans. I also love the CoD and Madden video game franchises. You might want to start hating all of those things just because I like them.

Oh and don't forget Nescafe, Maxibon and Macaroons.

If anyone wants a full list of everything I'm a fan of so they can avoid having any positive feelings for anything I like, feel free to PM me.

Frailty

First Grade
It says more about other people than it does about me when people on a forum put so much weight into what a stranger says that it actively changes their emotions and opinions.

If you don't like me, how about not having an irrational reaction like having the shits with my club.

In case you didn't realise I'm just a fan of Souths, I don't work at Souths, I'm nothing more than 1 member. You hating my club because you hate me does nothing but give me another reason to think I'm a better person than the people reacting like that.

Have a problem with me? Fine. Have a go at me. But it's laughable that it makes you dislike a club just because I follow it.

FYI, I also like Arsenal, the Miami Heat, the Greenbay Packers and the Sydney Swans. I also love the CoD and Madden video game franchises. You might want to start hating all of those things just because I like them.

Oh and don't forget Nescafe, Maxibon and Macaroons.

If anyone wants a full list of everything I'm a fan of so they can avoid having any positive feelings for anything I like, feel free to PM me.

Also, don't forget that he likes dick... So any posters out there who like dick, you probably should convert to pussy.

Big Sam

First Grade
If Parra win on Sunday, they'll finish on 7 wins. I can't remember a Wooden Spooner winning 7 games in a season before. They're probably the 'best wooden spooners' in a long while.

First Grade
000405zXJHF.jpg
000605zXJHF.jpg

Knightmare

Coach
Arsenal- how many European Cups aye BM? My team has won 5, and I have been alive to see one of them! I'll leave you to connect the dots on that one...

Miami Heat- been following them since last season have we BM? Do tell us all what an effort it is to support a team with one of the best players in the game who have made two finals since you began following them! I'm sure all the Pacers and Clippers fans around here will understand your frustration. Why is it that I barely ever saw a Miami Heat singlet worn in public until 2010? But you're different from all those LeBron devotee's and plastic gangsters, aren't you BM? I'm a Lakers man myself, no I don't own a Kobe Bryant singlet (yet). But I do happen to own the singlet of a past Lakers great who you've probably not even heard of. He was good enough for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers to write a song about, though...

Packers- Righto. Could you even find Green Bay on a blank map of the U.S.A BM? I like the Raiders myself, I wouldn't claim to be a big fan but at least I can say I've been through their area...

Sydney Swans- Hahahaha. Barely see Swans fans all year, until the finals come when suddenly people bring their red and white scarves out of the wardrobe, memorise the top 3 players' names from articles and mention them in every conversation they have with other Swans fans, and punctuate every few sentences with "Go the Swannies!"

Only for September to cruel them yet again, the supporters' gear goes back in the wardrobe and their beloved 'Swannies' aren't talked about again, at least until they win a couple of games in a row the following season. Swannies "fans" are basically better looking, Chardonnay drinking versions of lol@50uff$ fans...

Last edited:

CrazyTiger

Juniors
oday
Ziggy - blokes lke you are the reason I walked out of ANZ today not wanting to kick the sh*t out of garbage bins. Souths deserve their success and its great to see them do well. Congrats.

The law of averages says each RL club should win a comp and a spoon every 16 years. I have followed Parra since the back end of 75, so thats basically 36 years. The law of averages suggests that's 2 spoons and 2 comps. I have witnessed my first spoon, but saw 4 premierships. I am happy with how we sit on that side of the ledger.

How are you going Bunniesman?

S*ck shit for having your troll thred backfire on you. As millers said, you have sucessfully f*cked the enjoyment of every Souths fan online this year. ou are like a dose of syphilis - unwanted, detested, impossible to shake, and eventually sends everyone barking mad.

Whatever you do, don't take up gambling.

It is poor form from BM starting this thread and definitely do not agree with the sentiments........but a huge LOL!!!!!!!!!! at the Circle Jerkers getting all Precious because BM started this thread, and is doing exactly the same thing that they are doing over in the circle jerkers thread

Pull your heads out of your arses and grow a set

BunniesMan

Immortal
Arsenal- how many European Cups aye BM? My team has won 5, and I have been alive to see one of them! I'll leave you to connect the dots on that one...
I value a league title above a European title. The EPL is the toughest and greatest league in the world.

In Europe if you beat a few shit teams to get out of your group, 3 or 4 good games separate you from the title.

You can fluke that. You can't fluke 38 games.

Do tell us all what an effort it is to support a team with one of the best players in the game who have made two finals since you began following them! I'm sure all the Pacers and Clippers fans around here will understand your frustration. Why is it that I barely ever saw a Miami Heat singlet worn in public until 2010? But you're different from all those LeBron devotee's and plastic gangsters, aren't you BM? I'm a Lakers man myself, no I don't own a Kobe Bryant singlet (yet). But I do happen to own the singlet of a past Lakers great who you've probably not even heard of. He was good enough for the Red Hot Chilli Peppers to write a song about, though...
Yeh Magic goes alright.

Packers- Righto. Could you even find Green Bay on a blank map of the U.S.A BM? I like the Raiders myself, I wouldn't claim to be a big fan but at least I can say I've been through their area...
In Wisconsin, up north on a lake right near the border. I'm good at US geography. I can name all 50 states by memory.

Sydney Swans- Hahahaha. Barely see Swans fans all year, until the finals come when suddenly people bring their red and white scarves out of the wardrobe, memorise the top 3 players' names from articles and mention them in every conversation they have with other Swans fans, and punctuate every few sentences with "Go the Swannies!"

Only for September to cruel them yet again, the supporters' gear goes back in the wardrobe and their beloved 'Swannies' aren't talked about again, at least until they win a couple of games in a row the following season. Swannies "fans" are basically better looking, Chardonnay drinking versions of lol@50uff$ fans...
Thanks for the compliment.

Parra may be shit, but they haven't been shit for 40 years like a certain club we all know...
Apart from a few years in the 80s they haven't been much good their entire history.

don't forget the biggest stat mate he witnessed them get booted out of the comp, we have never had that happen!

Sorry to you souths supporters for bringing that up but he needs to get told

Well if the roles were reversed today,you would probaly suffer the same fate

Bluebags1908

Juniors
I'd like to take this moment to congratulate the Parramatta Eels. With todays spoon sealing loss they have extended their all time record (among active clubs) of wooden spoons. They now have 12. It's quite fitting that it happened in 2012.

They have played 37 seasons less than Souths and 39 less than Easts and 12 less than Canterbury and yet they have more spoons than all of those.

Everyone laughs at certain teams for brief periods of crap but the Parramatta Eels have an unmatched level of consistency over many decades...at winning spoons.

Congratulations.

And I quietly think you'll be a contender for #13 in 2013.

You are a gold medal d!*ckhead. Kicking a club while it's down - and you are a Souths supporter of all teams. Do you know how stupid you look?

The same Souths that hasn't won a finals match sicne 1987 - that's right before the Knights and Broncos were even in the comp. A team that has made the semis twice since 1989.

At least Parra has won 4 grand finals (1981, 1982, 1983, 1986), made another 5 grand finals (1976, 1977 + replay, 1984, 2001, 2009), had 5 minor premierships (1977, 1982, 1986, 2001, 2005), and made numerous preliminary finals (1998, 1999, 2000, 2005, 2007) snce Souths last won a comp.

All other Souths fans and the club should disown you.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the time between this year and Parra's last wooden spoon, Souths won the wooden spoon 5 times.

Souths also won zero premierships and played in zero grand finals.

Parramatta won four premierships.