What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parras historic achievement.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
f**k your an arsehole.

Why rip into a team after they've got the wooden spoon? This just shows the yawning gap between genuine Souths supporters and attention seeking band wagon whores.

f**k off and die

simmo64

Juniors
This is one of those threads that should be about how many you have seen in your lifetime.

95% of souths supporters have never seen their team win the comp
At least 50% of parra supporters have seen their team win the comp

100% of souths supporters have seen their team win multiple spoons.
95% of parra supporters are witnessing their first

/end thread
0% of souths supporters have seen their team win the wooden spoon due to salary cap cheating.

100% of bulldogs supporters have seen their team win the wooden spoon due to salary cap cheating

Dogs Of War

Coach
0% of souths supporters have seen their team win the wooden spoon due to salary cap cheating.

100% of bulldogs supporters have seen their team win the wooden spoon due to salary cap cheating

Do we have a bunniesman jr on our hands.

Parra Pride

Referee
I believe you and I are the same age Bunniesdouche, give or take a few years, however I have seen my team:
Win two minor primerships
Play in 2 Grand Finals
Win multiple other finals matches
Get one wooden spoon

You on the other hand have seen:
Multiple spoons
1 finals game in which your team got spanked

Cloudsurfer

Juniors
So Parramatta is immune from criticism? Asif f**kwits like Loudstrat or Haynetrain wouldn't start a thread on Souths if we won the spoon.

People show their jealousy of me when they hold me to a completely different standard to everyone else.

On the first page there are threads mocking Souths, Adam Blair, English Rugby League, the Warriors, Tim Sheens, Brian Smith, Wayne Bennett, SBW and Wally Lewis.

All those are ok but if I do it it's reason to "loathe" me.

beave you can go f**k yourself for your double standards. I have every right to make this thread because noone could seriously say that there wouldn't be a thread if it was Souths achieving a spoon record.

No, just from you 'criticising' them you smug, self-flagellating little piece of s***e.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
BunniesFart doesn't remember the "star-studded" Souffs tossers who won a Minor Premiership, only to lose every final game.

That was a comical fall from grace when, in the next season, they were wooden spooners.

Remember 1989 and 1990? Such a bunch of losers hey BunniesFart!!

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
unmatched level of consistency? it's their first spoon in four decades you goofball

f**k your an arsehole.

Why rip into a team after they've got the wooden spoon? This just shows the yawning gap between genuine Souths supporters and attention seeking band wagon whores.

f**k off and die

f9R0j.jpg

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I know what it is like to cop a spoon, it sucks, so I am not going to put the boot into the Parra fans.

Their club has made changes that needed to be made for next year, so they will only improve from here on.

As a side note, there was a nice tribute to both Hindy and Burt on the screens pre game, and then post as our boys gave them a guard of honour. That is what we think of those two guys.

From a personal level, I have seen both of them play so many times, and today was the last time. Both of them have been Champions for their club, and for that their fans should always be proud.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Even so i still hope souths win the GF Just to see Merritt Get a grand final that guy has shown over the years he is a top NRL player...

On a side note i hope Dave Taylor breaks his leg in the first semi that guy is a grub.. see him all game try to get under Burts skin thats a BM play...

firechild

First Grade
I hate Parra as much as the next bloke and quite enjoyed seeing them flounder and ultimately fail this year but I'd just like to take this opportunity to say

LOL@5(c)uff$

Mickyd39

Juniors
Even so i still hope souths win the GF Just to see Merritt Get a grand final that guy has shown over the years he is a top NRL player...

On a side note i hope Dave Taylor breaks his leg in the first semi that guy is a grub.. see him all game try to get under Burts skin thats a BM play...

it's funny how Taylor only tries to take on the smaller players. I'd like to see him take on someone that is a little bigger than a winger.

This won't happen, as he is a grub and he knows he would get smashed taking on bigger players.

PinkPanther

Juniors
it's funny how Taylor only tries to take on the smaller players. I'd like to see him take on someone that is a little bigger than a winger.

This won't happen, as he is a grub and he knows he would get smashed taking on bigger players.
I was actually thinking this earlier. I would love it if a bigger bloke would just smash him.

Latest posts