What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pathetic Tigers Management

Ladmate

Bench
The tigers are basically 6th, even though we finished 3rd. They have a "home" final at the SFS. Win or lose against the ROOSTERS AT THEIR HOME GROUND, it is a pathetic decision that deserves some raised eyebrows. You could tell the Roosters didn't want to finish 5th.

Brutus

Referee
The Wests Tigers are a joint venture so to appease both of the parties the SFS the perfect option, after-all it is one of their home grounds.

It will be great to be at the game next Saturday night with 30-40,000 other fans.

The Tigers will probably have 70% of the support and who can forget their brilliant SFS performances against the Broncos and Dragons in the 2005 finals series? It wasn't even their home ground then.

Front-Rower

First Grade
The tigers are basically 6th, even though we finished 3rd. They have a "home" final at the SFS. Win or lose against the ROOSTERS AT THEIR HOME GROUND, it is a pathetic decision that deserves some raised eyebrows. You could tell the Roosters didn't want to finish 5th.

Meh who cares? Seriously home semi finals are a crock. This time of year the best teams/games should be playing/played at the best stadiums not at someone's home ground.

the sfs isn't an advantage for either team , it's about as neutral as a venue can get.

there's no reason why there can't be 25000 tigers fans at the game.

it is after all only 5 mins from their spiritual home.

LRC

I think it will lift the tigers and wont give the roosters any advantage at all. It will be a full house and a huge sense of occassion.
Its a good decision for the game...the best thing for the roosters finishing 6th is that they dont have to fly home tommorrow then fly back ot he gold coast before friday night.

I feel for the warriors..are they staying in sydney for the week ??...would be tough flying home and then flying back before fridays clash...

The only benefit of playing a smaller venue is that it might encourage people who miss out on tickets to actually become memebers so that get a shot at buying them next year.(if they make it)

simmo1

First Grade
the sfs isn't an advantage for either team , it's about as neutral as a venue can get.

there's no reason why there can't be 25000 tigers fans at the game.

it is after all only 5 mins from their spiritual home.

Why not just play the game at their spiritual home, and ensure that there is a home advantage? Its meant to be a home final, not a neutral final.

Front-Rower

First Grade
This is going to backfire for the Tigers,Roosters will def beat them again for a 3rd time this season

Why? Your quick to shoot your mouth off as to who you think will win but don't provide any reasons. Maybe because you just pull it all out of your backside. I hope you and your parramatta side enjoy your end of season trip to whoop woop

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I feel for the warriors..are they staying in sydney for the week ??...would be tough flying home and then flying back before fridays clash...

i think the warriors would probably think that a benefits of being at home will outweigh the negatives of a few hours traveling.

adamkungl

Immortal
Just like you would do if you finished 3rd and versed the 6th placed Rabbits at ANZ.

not the same at all...SFS is a Tigers home ground, ANZ is not a Roosters home ground.

Also, it's not like ANZ is a home ground advantage to the Rabbits anyway...it's nowhere near Redfern

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Why? Your quick to shoot your mouth off as to who you think will win but don't provide any reasons. Maybe because you just pull it all out of your backside. I hope you and your parramatta side enjoy your end of season trip to whoop woop

Because the Roosters are better then the Tigers,pretty simple son.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Why? Did you watch their game tonight. They would of struggled to beat Leichhardt under 8's.

The Roosters had no reason to play great tonight,they wanted to finish 6th so they could play at the SFS against a team they have beaten twice this season.

Roosters > Tigers

Latest posts