What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

PARRA_FAN

Coach
:(

Was hoping he'd play against the Roosters, given his spark out of dummy half and his defence. I guess he has to pay the penalty but hopefully he'll back in good form.

Wonder he'll replace him then. Foran? Docker-Clay?

Suitman

Post Whore
:(

Was hoping he'd play against the Roosters, given his spark out of dummy half and his defence. I guess he has to pay the penalty but hopefully he'll back in good form.

Wonder he'll replace him then. Foran? Docker-Clay?

Hayne? Fui? Paulo? Mannah?

Joely01

Bench
1 week .... and 3 more if he f**ks up again before october

Ah thanks mate.
As a few have mentioned, wasn't a police matter and we had a few players muck up during pre season, yet peatsy is the only suspension?
I would have thought a fine and seeing someone a sufficient penalty

strider

Post Whore
we don't even know what he did and we are making excuses for him ... if he f**ked up enough to get $10K fine and 4 games suspension (3 suspended) then he's done something decent (and it says there were 2 incidents) ... maybe he got off bloody light for all we know

mickdo

Coach
Once again the NRL screws us over. Why wasn't this brought to Parra's attention earlier so he could serve a ban during the preseason? He was still contracted to Souths ffs! Joke.

mickdo

Coach
Our CEO should be absolutely tearing the NRL a new one over this. That is just totally unacceptable. Anyone got his email?

Latest posts