What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peats

Eelementary

Post Whore
He's tough and skilful and he can tackle. He's just got no running game.

He can tackle, sure - but his passing game is a bit average IMO.

It's only for one week, but it's disappointing to go from a first class player to an average one in the blink of an eye.

Forty20

First Grade
True.

But then again, we also have Docker-Clay waiting in the wings, and Pritchard.

Pritchard picked up an injury in his comeback game yesterday, not to mention he was already massively underdone having missed a fair chunk of the preseason.

Clay and Foran are the obvious candidates but Ben Jones might be in the mix, although he would need to officially join the club.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd rather ZDC. Foran is dead average.

There's a reason we only signed Foran for a year. But at the moment Dockar-Clay would be a massive liability in defence, and in attack he wouldn't get all the one-on-one opportunities he gets in NYC.

Pritchard would be a better hooker option than ZDC but he just got injured again yesterday.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Pritchard picked up an injury in his comeback game yesterday, not to mention he was already massively underdone having missed a fair chunk of the preseason.

Clay and Foran are the obvious candidates but Ben Jones might be in the mix, although he would need to officially join the club.

I know Kaysa hurt himself. I was more saying that we had Pritchard and ZDC before we signed Foran.

I'll be behind whoever gets the gig.

Eelementary

Post Whore
There's a reason we only signed Foran for a year. But at the moment Dockar-Clay would be a massive liability in defence, and in attack he wouldn't get all the one-on-one opportunities he gets in NYC.

Pritchard would be a better hooker option than ZDC but he just got injured again yesterday.

I suppose you're right.

Bad luck for us this week, with Pritchard injured and Peats suspended.

I have a question - how come he gets suspended this week and not last? It's weird.

Joely01

Bench
F**k get on here to find out we are without peatsy!
I don't understand, is he suspended for a week or 4 weeks?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So Mason is found guilty of a criminal offence and he is sweet to play but Peats misses a game for something that wasn't even a police matter??? And why would Parra suffer when he did this as a Souths player???

Latest posts