What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith Panthers lower grades 2024

Kilkenny

Coach
I just checked NSW Cup final score we ended up going down by two and J McLean must have returned because he scored out last try. Looked serious when he came off, must just have been a burner.

It was a good win by the Flegg Boys. Our third and fourth tries were crackers , the third a long range break by Lane who gave the final pass to Edgar to score and the fourth an individual effort by Edgar jinking past four of five defenders to score. Both well worth a look when highlights become available on NSWRL during the week.

Kilkenny

Coach
Really nice win for the flegg boys, hitting their straps now. Anyone watching? Standouts?
Team win.

I thought our 5/8 Blake Moore was very good and I liked the look of Jacob Vailalo up front was very strong. Samual Lane is always strong and very sound defensively, and obviously the fullback is a threat every time he gets the ball in space.

I just checked NSW Cup final score we ended up going down by two and J McLean must have returned because he scored out last try. Looked serious when he came off, must just have been a burner.

It was a good win by the Flegg Boys. Our third and fourth tries were crackers , the third a long range break by Lane who gave the final pass to Edgar to score and the fourth an individual effort by Edgar jinking past four of five defenders to score. Both well worth a look when highlights become available on NSWRL during the week.
It was a good come back and Geyer had a lose carry and dropped the ball and it was game over.

Kilkenny

Coach
Patea and Letoi have a bright future.
I’m not sure why the game plan involves Patea as a de-facto first receiver so often, it has been noticeable for a couple of games now. I would have thought he should just be hitting the ball up with maximum force Rather than a ball playing lock.

I’m not sure why the game plan involves Patea as a de-facto first receiver so often, it has been noticeable for a couple of games now. I would have thought he should just be hitting the ball up with maximum force Rather than a ball playing lock.
He has a bit of Spencer about him. The way I see it, I don't think there is anyone else who can. Was Eisenhuth no eligible to play today?

betcats

Referee

I think it’s just developelment thing. All of our props in first will get the ball at first receiver and play out the back.

Latest posts