What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Penrith's draw this year...

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I agree that Parra vs Penrith at full strength would see Parra come away with the points.

You know, there is a lot of talk about concussions and lifting and other injuries in the game, so maybe you are on to something here. All teams will just submit their squads of 17 to you, you will decide the winners on paper, and we'll never have to risk physical injury ever again.

Because we all know that individual games are always won by the team with the strongest team on paper. I would get on the phone to the NRL and pitch your idea.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I agree that Parra vs Penrith at full strength would see Parra come away with the points.

It depends on the venue. Two of the best home teams and Parra don't travel well. I'm confident we beat them at Penrith even with Hayne in the side.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I'm confused now; we beat the Eels recently, so the fact that they did well today means that maybe our draw hasn't been as easy as claimed. But then they did beat the Dogs, who we also beat, so maybe they aren't as good as assumed, and thus our draw was actually even easier.

Please let us Panthers fans know so that we can feel the suitable level of chastened for overachieving.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Lol

Panthers fans blow up when docker is picked, Merrin has been one of the best forwards in the comp for 3 years

You guys gave idris time off, can't claim that one

Simmons compared to Morris?!? Lol please, that's like a tigers fan saying anasta being ruled out is the same as thurston
You said we were full strength when we weren't!! Those three players have been in our team most of the season.

They just so happen to play the same positions that the three merge players that were missing play in.

Weather we gave Idris time off or he is missing 6 weeks through injury is irrelevant, fact is he was not playing. We were not at full strength.

Vic Mackey

Referee
You beat parra without Hayne ffs

That's like nailing a hooker and telling everyone about the hot chick you picked up

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
You beat parra without Hayne ffs

That's like nailing a hooker and telling everyone about the hot chick you picked up

Do us a favor and go through all our games and see who else was missing from our opposition. If you find enough, perhaps we'll donate some of our points out of embarrassment.

Interesting that we are not allowed to claim Idris when discussing weakened teams (because he is not injured and we are simply allowing him time off), when here you are, bemoaning the lack of Hayne (who was not injured, but was instead allowed time off).

Just how butthurt are you about all of this, on a scale of 1 to 10? Because you seem pretty butthurt.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I'm confused now; we beat the Eels recently, so the fact that they did well today means that maybe our draw hasn't been as easy as claimed. But then they did beat the Dogs, who we also beat, so maybe they aren't as good as assumed, and thus our draw was actually even easier.

Please let us Panthers fans know so that we can feel the suitable level of chastened for overachieving.

:lol:

Idris,Wallace,Soward,Grant,Kite have all played Origin,Whare/Manu/Taylor/McKendry/Brown have all represented New Zealand,Mansour is on the cusp on playing Origin

Parramatta are the definition of overachieving not Penrith

Vic Mackey

Referee
Me butthurt?

Panthers fans are the ones screaming

'ITS NOT FAIR, NO ONE RATES US'

As i said earlier penrith are just about the least hateable team in the comp. hell I even like Phil Gould. If the tigers don't make the 8 chances are I'll be jumping on the penrith band wagon in the semis. It's not that I don't like them, I just don't rate them.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Panthers are overachieving with 5 former Origin players,5 Kiwi internationals and another on the cusp of making Origin with 2 young guns in Moylan and Cartwright also

Thanks for the laugh brah

billypilgrimnz

First Grade

Idris,Wallace,Soward,Grant,Kite have all played Origin,Whare/Manu/Taylor/McKendry/Brown have all represented New Zealand,Mansour is on the cusp on playing Origin

There is a difference though; I couldn't give two f**ks about Parramatta, what they do, and what they might do, unless they are our opposition that week.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
There is a difference though; I couldn't give two f**ks about Parramatta, what they do, and what they might do, unless they are our opposition that week.

lol overachieving with champions galore,Origin players everywhere,Kiwi Internationals everywhere

lol overachieving

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Me butthurt?

Panthers fans are the ones screaming

'ITS NOT FAIR, NO ONE RATES US'

As i said earlier penrith are just about the least hateable team in the comp. hell I even like Phil Gould. If the tigers don't make the 8 chances are I'll be jumping on the penrith band wagon in the semis. It's not that I don't like them, I just don't rate them.

We don't even rate ourselves, mate. But we aren't the ones who started the thread, nor have we been bragging about the position we are in.

Did any Panthers fan start a thread crying when the Dragons were top of the table? Did any Panthers fan start a thread crying when the Titans were top of the table? Did any Panthers fan start a thread about the Bulldogs crying when they were top of the table?

(I hope no Panthers fan did any of that, because it would kind of ruin my argument)

mxlegend99

Referee

Grant can't cracked our team despite being the best front rower at the club. Amazing how stubborn our coach is. If our coach didn't hate him I think he would have been back to Origin standard by now. But sadly being unwanted has left him disinterested.

Latest posts