What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

ive never posted in this forum before but a thread about hate seems a good place to start.

i know what SC means. i used to have a huge rack and it is very frustrating when men stare constantly. i could always handle guys my own age or whatever, but when like..old blokes at the RTA are staring or something its just disgusting.

people i wanna hurt

- people that refer to the dragons as 'st merge' but never say anything about wests tigers
- people that constantly say the dragons choke. fairly sure we arent the only team to ever lose in the finals
- people that assume i write about sport so i can f**k a footy player
- people that think having a penis = footy wisdom
- fat people who don't dress appropriately. my eyes don't wanna see that sh*t k thanks

Well they pretty much do it more than anyone else

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
- people that refer to the dragons as 'st merge' but never say anything about wests tigers
St Merge & Wests Mergers. Happy? :p
- people that constantly say the dragons choke. fairly sure we arent the only team to ever lose in the finals
Maybe, but aside from Cronulla, you're the most consistent chokers in the last 30 years.
People who believe that generally aren't worth responding to IMO.
- fat people who don't dress appropriately. my eyes don't wanna see that sh*t k thanks
Amen. Muffin tops and hanging guts = not cool.

Monk

Referee
ive never posted in this forum before but a thread about hate seems a good place to start.

i know what SC means. i used to have a huge rack and it is very frustrating when men stare constantly. i could always handle guys my own age or whatever, but when like..old blokes at the RTA are staring or something its just disgusting.

people i wanna hurt

:(

Monk

Referee
plus, i refer to Wests as the tigpies. as well as calling the Dragons, Saint Merge. Living in the Illawarra. one has to defend himself.

Kiki

First Grade
hahahah Monk. thats the reaction from most guys. when i told my best mate i was getting the operation he hung up on me :lol:

Monk

Referee
hahahah Monk. thats the reaction from most guys. when i told my best mate i was getting the operation he hung up on me :lol:

guess some people don't appreciate when nature gets it right.

Kiki

First Grade
as i said to my mates, you aren't the ones that have to carry them around!

why am i talking about this with strangers. damn interwebz

Apey

Staff member

people i wanna hurt

Welcome to the forum... women are treated pretty well in here so I'm sure you'll enjoy it tbh..

Latest posts