What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People You Want To Hurt. A lot.

DB

First Grade
So we are having a council clean up at the moment..... and some jerk wakes me up on the lounge last night, when he broke my neighbours toilet bowl, which they had put outside to be taken away. And this all happened at around 10.30 pm. Why the hell do it at that time of the night?

half

Coach
i wouldn't want to hurt anyone except a masochist. masochists actually appreciate it

God-King Dean

Immortal
Leave edit alone !

Crocker1.JPG

So we are having a council clean up at the moment..... and some jerk wakes me up on the lounge last night, when he broke my neighbours toilet bowl, which they had put outside to be taken away. And this all happened at around 10.30 pm. Why the hell do it at that time of the night?

Was it Nate Myles ??...

StormChaser

First Grade
People who don't understand the concept of "sold out until next release" and merkins on this forum who STILL rave on about the poxy PAX number!! Does my head in!

DB

First Grade
just cause he has an IQ like 50000000000000000000000000000000000 points more than you

Didgi

This ranga guy who thinks he's the best thing in the world.

The people who organised the school dance.

Latest posts