What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Player market news

hrundi99

First Grade
'89 GF.

Don't worry. I'm not overly concerned.

It's a backup copy. Yeah that's it. A backup.

;-)

greeneyed

First Grade
Anyone see WIN TV news tonight? First I couldn't get a park at the supermarket..and then I was in the slowest ever checkout! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Geez greeneyed, snap out of it! It's not a hard task to do a recap of the news every night. "I missed it. I couldn't get a car park. My wife had a baby." Blah blah blah. I mean why else are we paying you?!

Oh, right...

edabomb

First Grade
Did everyone know Kearneys signed with ESL??? I just saw it now, wasn't sure if it was recent news or not.... We failed with another target anyhow.

Earl

Coach
You didn't fail with anything. Steve Kearney had openly stated there was only 2 options: Melbourne or England.

He signed with Hull for 2 years today.

Kris_man

Bench
We don't need to sign anyone else, cos we got the best squad in the Nrl! Go you mighty Raiders! I'm so happy we got rid of that dead-weight, James Monahan.

Kris_man

Bench
- How many times am i going to say this: sign Greg Bird!!!! btw, i bear no relation to Greg Bird, i'm just sick of people and management saying "there's no one else to sign". Like hell there isn't!

jed

First Grade
kris_man said:
We don't need to sign anyone else, cos we got the best squad in the Nrl! Go you mighty Raiders! I'm so happy we got rid of that dead-weight, James Monahan.

We've got all the brothers playing in our side - Jason Bulgarelli, James Bulgarelli, Joel Monaghan, James Monaghan. Fingers crossed we sign James Croker. :lol: