What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Police harassed me: El Masri

2 True Blues

Coach
Raider_69 said:
why didnt he just comply with the police's request, they would have looked at his ID, realised their mistake and apologised. No dramas, instead he gets up on his religious high horse.

a few months ago i was stumbling home drunk from the local, coppers pulled up and asked for my ID, i handed it over, they went on to explain they were looking for a suspect they wished to question on some matters, they had a name, vague description (that i matched, lucky me eh?)... they took my ID realised i was not who they were looking for, wished me well and continued on their way. A very minor inconvience for me, but they were just doing their job.

Cause GB would have you believe that it is a violation of his civil rights... :crazy:

2 True Blues

Coach
[furrycat] said:
You must be corrupt because your law knowledge isn't as good as GBs.

Sack 2TB.

The guy is a deadset brain surgeon mate, put him in blue for a day and watch his eyes bulge as he wakes up to reality . :shock:

2 True Blues

Coach
[furrycat] said:
And what if you don't? They're going to arrest you for suspicion of murder because you refuse to show your ID? Then they question you and it turns out you were no where near the scene, and they sue your arse for false arrest.

It's a bit too hard for some mate.....:crazy:

Game_Breaker

Coach
[furrycat] said:
... You're telling me that this particular area of Sydney may have gone a night without a crime?

Please.

So the police were just walking around asking people if they had seen any crime lately that may or may not had been commited?

:lol:

If they wernt doing that, then tell me what crime was committed that night

2 True Blues

Coach
2 True Blues said:
It's OK FC. Gunamatta is one of those imbosiles that think they can read a book and actually know what happens in the REAL world outside of google. He is one of the biggest wankers I have met on this foum and objects for the mere sake of objecting. In fact i have no doubt that he is the kind of person that would do exactly what EL MASRI has done and refuse to show ID just to cause an unnessary scene. You would come across gunamatta in some university protest about save the refugees or something similar, wouldnt we GB. :lol:

Keep hiding behind your computer and saving the planet with your niave fantasies GB. You narrow minded fool. One day you will wake and realise that niave idiots such as yourself are half the problem. You seem to have some paranoid dillusion that the Police are some Nazi state whose secret mission is to implant identity chips up your anus. Wake up you idiot. These people will risk their lives to save you without hesitation. ( As sad as that thought is to me if you ever need to be saved ). Keep reading your books and thinking you know what really happens in the practical REAL world GB.

Hang on, he is checking google for his next words of wisdom. :crazy: And the FINAL intelligent say from all his personal experience as a professional protester with an L plate attempt at a law degree dream.

[furrycat]

Coach
Game_Breaker said:
So the police were just walking around asking people if they had seen any crime lately that may or may not had been commited?

LOL :lol:

Ever heard of possible witnesses? FFS How do you think the police obtain information? Jesus...

There were break and enters and vandalism as the police stated. Do you HONESTLY think that that part of Sydney had NO crime at all that night? You're very naive and live on your mothers breast if you think that.

So if the crime didn't happen that night, the police cant continue to investigate previous ones? :? Wow. Thanks for opening my eyes dude.

2 True Blues

Coach
Game_Breaker said:
I was asking you whether or not a crime has been commited that night. Did you just assume this?

Why ask them if they saw anything if no crime was commited

Apparently we are now hearing there was a spate of BES in the area. MMMmmm. My ' assumption " may have been correct. :crazy:

[furrycat]

Coach
2 True Blues said:
Apparently we are now hearing there was a spate of BES in the area. MMMmmm. My ' assumption " may have been correct. :crazy:

Better clarify that BES refers to break and enters. Google won't tell you that.

2 True Blues

Coach
I should know better than to even attempt explaining. Guess it shows that even after 18 years I still have not given up trying to though.

Have a good one........... BYE.......

[furrycat]

Coach
Sorry 2TB but the fact is people are always going to know more than you even if you are a copper, because Google is a fountain of knowledge and experience.

Thread shows just how 0neyed and full of sh*t some people can be.

innsaneink

Referee
Game_Breaker said:

Dont have to look far...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...-used-in-pokies/2007/04/20/1176697054971.html
Robbery Squad detectives received a call from a hotel at Regents Park in Sydney's inner west where they were told a man had come in for the second day in a row and was playing a poker machine with pink stained notes.

No...he's no leftie gay sympathiser.

Game_Breaker

Coach
[furrycat] said:
There were break and enters and vandalism as the police stated. Do you HONESTLY think that that part of Sydney had NO crime at all that night? You're very naive and live on your mothers breast if you think that.

You mean around Amy St, Regents Park?

Of course its possible that no break ins occured that night. Do you honestly think break ins occur every night at Amy St? Thats being naive

Your whole argument is based on you assuming the police were investigating a break in that night. They never said they did. If they were, they wouldve said something. So you can stop making that assumption

So why dont you practice what you preach and stop assuming.

Your refusal to answer my question says enough about what you know about the police motives. All you can do is give them the benifit of the doubt

So if the crime didn't happen that night, the police cant continue to investigate previous ones? :? Wow. Thanks for opening my eyes dude.

So now they're investigating previous crimes? :lol:

Yes, continue to assume. You jumped from looking for suspects, to looking for witnesses of break ins that night, to investigating previous crimes.

Make up your mind.

[furrycat]

Coach
Game_Breaker said:
You mean around Amy St, Regents Park?

Of course its possible that no break ins occured that night. Do you honestly think break ins occur every night at Amy St? Thats being naive

Your whole argument is based on you assuming the police were investigating a break in that night. They never said they did. If they were, they wouldve said something. So you can stop making that assumption

So why dont you practice what you preach and stop assuming.

Your refusal to answer my question says enough about what you know about the police motives. All you can do is give them the benifit of the doubt

So now they're investigating previous crimes? :lol:

Yes, continue to assume. You jumped from looking for suspects, to looking for witnesses of break ins that night, to investigating previous crimes.

Make up your mind.

Yes mate. Everytime someone commits a crime in Amy St, they stay near the scene of the crime. They know the police won't look there... :sarcasm: Yes or no; is it possible offenders NOT in Amy St fled to area to avoid the police? Or is that too hard for you to comprehend?

I'm not assuming. The police have said they were investigating a spate of crime in the area recently. But yeah you seem to miss that point every time. :roll:

I'm telling you what the possibilities are... I wasnt there was I?

Jesus who pissed in your gene pool?

2 True Blues

Coach
Or by taking the names of people frequenting an area where crime is habitual, you may deter them from comitting that crime. And some pussie like GB whose house just got broken into ( would have that prevented from their narrow memory banks ) and won't have to tell the story at family BBQ's how the bloody coppers took over twenty minutes to arrive at his house,( cause in reality they you were just off giving someone a death message first.).

[furrycat]

Coach
2 True Blues said:
Or by taking the names of people frequenting an area where crime is habitual, you may deter them from comitting that crime. And some pussie like GB whose house just got broken into ( would have that prevented from their narrow memory banks ) and won't have to tell the story at family BBQ's how the bloody coppers took over twenty minutes to arrive at his house,( cause in reality they you were just off giving someone a death message first.).

Exactly, remember hearing that a long time ago. Simply letting people know you're in the area and showing a presence can do a lot to deter behavioural problems. Used in the teaching profession as well and plenty of other things needed behavioural management strategies.

Game_Breaker

Coach
[furrycat] said:
I'm telling you what the possibilities are... I wasnt there was I?

You kept jumping from one possibility to another

All you have done is keep giving the police the benifit of the doubt, your not just giving me possiblities, you're speculating too.

Yes mate. Everytime someone commits a crime in Amy St, they stay near the scene of the crime. They know the police won't look there... :sarcasm: Yes or no; is it possible offenders NOT in Amy St fled to area to avoid the police? Or is that too hard for you to comprehend?

The police never mentioned anything like that, if that was the scenario they would have mentioned it.

The police have said they were investigating a spate of crime in the area recently. But yeah you seem to miss that point every time

Nothing ive seen shows me that under reasonable suspicion that they were possible witnesses. Nothing we've been told suggests the police had to demand ID

[furrycat]

Coach
Game_Breaker said:
You kept jumping from one possibility to another

All you have done is keep giving the police the benifit of the doubt, your not just giving me possiblities, you're speculating too.

The police never mentioned anything like that, if that was the scenario they would have mentioned it.

Nothing ive seen shows me that under reasonable suspicion that they were possible witnesses. Nothing we've been told suggests the police had to demand ID

And thats the point. YOU don't have to be told ANYTHING. Why should YOU be told the facts? Why should YOU have to see what the police constituted as reasonable grounds?

Answer is, YOU don't and never will. So get over it. You're talking out of your arse more than GB. Do you honestly think the police tell the media everything about what they're doing!?!? Better yet you actually believe everything thats in the tabloids?! :lol:!!!

Latest posts