What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pomeroy to Catalans

Quigs

Immortal
It's shaping up to be an awesome off season in the Forum.... bewdy Newks.

Fire up bitches.

shaggs

Coach
And how old was George Foreman when he last won the world title.

Boxing world title? Pfftt.

Which one of the alphabet soup did he win?

It's not the same as when my grandfather fought for the Australian title twice, in those days if you were world champ, you were world champ.

Quigs

Immortal
Mate I'll have you know I was sometimes in charge of protecting Vic Patrick.

It often happened in the beer garden of the Gymea Rex.

Vic would hide under our table as his wife stormed through the pub screaming "wheres Vic, anyone seen Vic"

Got plenty of free piss from my Vic Patrick protection racket.

Quigs

Immortal
I'll have you know and this is somewhat a confession on my behalf Shaggs. At the time of these events I was an underaged drunkard living the dream.

Vic would often sneak my beers whilst hiding from the patrolling female yowie. It was a given when I went into the bar there was always two beers sitting there for me.

Arhhhhhh the good old days.

The days of 20c schooies

Card Shark

Immortal
Hoffman played most of the year & excelled, after a poor year last year... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Can't be Yow Yeh , he can hardly walk. Wighton?

I watched him in Qld Cup. Wasn't great though, as he couldn't break into an average (maranta) donkeys backline. Might be struggling to back up after playing.
And S73's clue was a broncos player (not raiders )...

Latest posts