What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pomeroy to Catalans

coolumsharkie

Referee
Haha it's definitely Redders. Maybe Crikey is his twin brother? In any case anyone that flames the Pom can get f**ked, his back half of the season after the little rest, was excellent. Thats the player we will miss, not his alter ego.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Lol! Well I can get f**ked then Cools! I'm not upset at all that Pom is leaving. Sure, he's a lovely guy and a good clubman, but not a first grade centre, particularly not one in a team that could win the gf. I wish him well in superleague, but won't be crying anytime soon.

imasharkie

Coach
Lol! Well I can get f**ked then Cools! I'm not upset at all that Pom is leaving. Sure, he's a lovely guy and a good clubman, but not a first grade centre, particularly not one in a team that could win the gf. I wish him well in superleague, but won't be crying anytime soon.
Sorry Coolum I'm with the others who believe Pommeroy was an average player. I'm very happy he's left and I wish him the best.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Thanks for the stats - it tells me he was one lucky man - lucky he didnt have to work for a living - cause he'd have been on the dole since 2007

blacktip reefy - you may want to re- read some of the embarrassing comments you've made about Pom over the time
ACTUALLY not just about Pom - in general

Sounds like some imbecile has made a come back with a new alias? Cant help yourself can you coward.

Remind me again when this got personal..... your a tool...

Good luck.... I like how everybody is saying good club man good with the kids etc...

Hang on he was employed to play footy...

Maybe he was better suited to selling raffle tickets or the doubles...

He will go ok over there because he will be twice the size, however you still need to catch the ball....

Bring on the new centres and a premiership..

Logged in on the wrong account Redders??

coolumsharkie

Referee
Thats ok, he certainly divided supporters opinion but we should be wishing him well. It's probably time to try something new. FWIW would say J Wright is on the same level with a bit more skill but less impact.

For me he's been a mixed blessing, but when he got his confidence up I enjoyed watching him breaking tackles.

Enjoy the change of scenery Pom, thanks for your 7 years of service.

ghoti

Bench
I always loved seeing him run out. Was always hoping he'd turned the corner on handling and defensive positioning. He was great in 2008 and was one of our best at the back end of this year, just a shame about the inconsistency. But I'm pretty sad to see him leave...won't be the same having Ayshford in there. Pomeroy LOOKED like a Cronulla Shark, he fit the jersey. Hard to explain that point...but it always seemed right when he played.

Hope he goes well in France

cb4

First Grade
I guess I can get f**ked then. Been a favourite of mine, but glad to see him leave. Hopefully he is replaced by Fergo.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I love the way everyone here can tell anyone and everyone to get f**ked and its taken in the best possible way. Why would you want to follow any other club? Oh yeah..get f**ked yall!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Great retirement planning, a couple of years on the French mediterranean coast.

I see many tries in his future.

He will look good in a beret. Ill miss the back slamming defense,and trampling merkins. I wont miss the dropped balls at crucial times .
Anyway Best of luck to him . Im just glad I never was the poor merkin in front of him trying to stop him.

Madsharkie

First Grade
Thats ok, he certainly divided supporters opinion but we should be wishing him well. It's probably time to try something new. FWIW would say J Wright is on the same level with a bit more skill but less impact.

It's all good cools. He certainly did divide supporters... just wish he divided opposition defences a bit more! :D

Since 73

First Grade
Mills and Vidot to Broncs has us interested in a guy competing for their spots.
Year to run on contract tho.

Latest posts