What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pomeroy to Catalans

Madsharkie

First Grade
Quote: Originally Posted by Since 73
He copes well in the top grade.

Injured 2013 tho

nuf said.

Last edited:

Facts Only

Juniors
Sounds like some imbecile has made a come back with a new alias? Cant help yourself can you coward.

Thanks for your educated reply.

Sent at 2.57am ? ? ? - I'm hoping you were still awake AND full of ink - cause that isn't the reply of a sane man.
Don't you dare tell me you were sitting at the computer waiting for my reply ?? NO WAY - NO WAY AT ALL

Sorry - back to my reply . . .

"a comeback with a new alias" - are you telling us that someone else used to think you were a goose ? ? ? - NO . . NO WAY

"and I'm a coward" -
****lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things****

blacktop reefy - let me fill you in - cause I like you!!! - on a really well kept secret - this is a BLOG mate - cowardly behaviour doesn't happen - they're only words mate - - - remember "sticks n stones bla bla bla "

so go and get some sleep, take one of you red pills that your mate Danks got you and have a lay down

You'll wake up in the morning and realise that the Sharks can survive without you flappin ya gums . .

carcharias

Immortal
I would love to get a look at you red back.
I reckon the impression from your posts would be almost spot on too.

DJShaksta

First Grade
I just find it hilarious that people try to reinvent themselves with new accounts, but think we won't know who they are when they follow the same MO.
FUGGEN man up and use your original account.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
Surely the admin has a duty of care here ??

Stop the man before he blows a valve - sedation required. .

Whats going on bro.

Apparently your my twin brother..

You being bullied again.......Settle down....

I enjoy it when there is a person that has common-sense on this thread that you can actually read.

I don't know why you have a vendetta against the black tip reefy. You would think he is a 12yr old school girl the way his going on and this would be wrong.

Black Tip you are a tool for biting at comments. EMAILS BLOG FORUMS ETC HAVE NO EMOTIONS.

Crikey!!!!

Juniors
I just find it hilarious that people try to reinvent themselves with new accounts, but think we won't know who they are when they follow the same MO.
FUGGEN man up and use your original account.

Hey dick tracey,

It is a forum it is what it is you are thinking too much about this.

Latest posts