What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible new/alternative awards

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was thinking, it'd be pretty cool to have an all-star team awarded (ie the best 8 players in the comp for the year), or perhaps have 2 all-star sides selected and have an exhibition match during the off-season.

Have the teams selected by refs.

Just a few ideas I'm throwing around. If anyone else has some ideas for awards, feel free to share them here.

bartman

Immortal
Great idea Pistol. Though I'd like to see all star limited to 7 players, to keep with the F7s name/concept?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Pistol? lol

actually 7 would be better as you suggested bart.

Pistol

Coach
I'm a little hesitant to add any more matches to this years schedule seeing as this is a World Cup year. next year perhaps. we had the Marauders debut against the titans this season.

I am sure the marauders will go round again

Titanic

First Grade
I for one don't have to be reminded as I could not sit down for a week after my last encounter with the Marauders.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: Sorry Unit. Everyone's avatars and sigs are starting to look the same... probably time for me to have a break from the computer!
on the contrary, I think you were right in thinking the thread was started by someone else, afterall, I'm not much of an ideas man haha