What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible team vs. Cowboys

bluefox68

Staff member
Because I’m bored:

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Ramien
4. Talakai
5. Mulitalo
6. Moylan
7. Hynes
8. Rudolf
9. Brailey
10. Fifita
11. Wilton
12. Graham
13. Finucane

14. Hamlin-Uele
15, McInnes
16. Tolman
17. Hunt

18. Tracey
19. Trindall

Wado has been playing 40 odd minutes?. No one to go into that spot if he comes off, can see Tracey being in the team and sifa moving in 1 spot when he comes off
That could very well happen. I think they have been building Wade up though, and Teigh will be biting to get into it. Unless there is an injury, I think they will try and keep Wade on. They have been playing Tricky in a back row replacement type role as well, he could get the nod over CT, plus covers the halves. And yes I know that CT may cover the halves but as far as selections are concerned, BT has usually been selected ahead of CT.

crazy pineapple

Juniors
Trindall needs to be playing 80 minutes as a half. Tracey is a far superior bench option he can push Sifa into the middle if need be

Trindall needs to be playing 80 minutes as a half. Tracey is a far superior bench option he can push Sifa into the middle if need be
Really?
So Fitzy playing Trindall in the back row at times has been a complete waste of time this season?
And moving a total destructive player like Sifa out of the position which he has created so much damage this year to play in the pigs, just to accommodate a bench player?

I like these threads, they give great insight.

Inferno

Coach
The game we saw Tricky have against the Storm shows Fitz has been managing him perfectly.

He's a young half and getting FG time is paramount at this stage of his career. He was a standout in NSWCup the week before that game and Fitz mentioned that was done deliberately as they weren't sure whether or not Nicho would be available.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I think Connor Tracey is the unluckiest fit FG'er in the comp. Any other side bar one or two teams he walks into a starting side. Good for us I suppose to have that kind of talent sitting on the sideline.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Cowboys will struggle to back up 5 players, I'd say Tuilagi and Holmes will, maybe Gilbert because he's a benchy. Pretty hard to see Dearden and Nanai backing up in 2 days time. We will (should) have plenty of energy from the weeks rest and result beating The Piss.

Good timing and if we put some points on them we could go into 2nd spot but thats a bit of a stretch.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Cowboys will struggle to back up 5 players, I'd say Tuilagi and Holmes will, maybe Gilbert because he's a benchy. Pretty hard to see Dearden and Nanai backing up in 2 days time. We will (should) have plenty of energy from the weeks rest and result beating The Piss.

Good timing and if we put some points on them we could go into 2nd spot but thats a bit of a stretch.
They do have Chad coming out of NSW camp he will be out there to prove a point against us

R-15-3

Bench
If Tualigi tested positive in camp and being from Nth QLD I’m assuming he is stuck in his hotel room till then. Would make it very hard to be up for footy that day.

Really?
So Fitzy playing Trindall in the back row at times has been a complete waste of time this season?
And moving a total destructive player like Sifa out of the position which he has created so much damage this year to play in the pigs, just to accommodate a bench player?

I like these threads, they give great insight.
I only see Sifa returning to the pigs if injuries create a vacancy there.

Latest posts