What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the 2010 Ladder

Panfas

Juniors
1. Broncos
2. Storm
3. Dragons
4. Bulldogs
5. Rabbitohs
6. Eels
7. Sea Eagles
8. Panthers

9. Warriors
10. Titans
11. Sharks
12. Cowboys
13. Raiders
14. Knights
15. Tigers
16. Roosters

BLUENGOLD ARMY

Juniors
1. Bulldogs
2. Dragons
3. Stom
4. Sea Eagles
5. Tigers
6. Raiders
7. Storm
8. Broncos
9. Rabbitohs
10. Warriors
11. Cowboys
12. Panthers
13. Titans
14. Roosters
15. Sharks
16. Eels (They'll still be bashed and bruised from their loss to Canterbury on the 25th of September 2009).

What happened with your prediction Aristidis you world class malaka.

ostrich20

Juniors
1. Storm
2. Dragons
3. Sea Eagles
4. Tigers
5. Bulldogs
6. Eels
7. Panthers
8. Warriors

9. Titans
10. Cowboys
11. Broncos (My big tip for the year, Broncos to miss 8)
12. Knights
13. Sharks
14. Raiders
15. Rabbitohs
16. Roosters

lifesgood

Juniors
1. Broncos
2. Storm
3. Dragons
4. Eels
5. Bulldogs
6. Sharks
7. Tigers
8. Rabbits

9. Sea Eagles
10. Titans
11. Cowboys
12. Knights
13. Panthers
14. Roosters
15. Raiders
16. Warriors

For me the Raiders and Warriors havent done enough signing to imporve significantly.
The Cowboys will ahve their usual season, Thurston doing it all but wont be enough will fall like they did this year.
Titans lost their last three and teams now how to beat them now, only thing for them is they seem to never lose at home.
Eels have good strong signings to their pack and I dont know who their going to drop for Timana.
Broncos showed at the end of this year if they keep everyone fit they will cause major problems.
Sharks have added a number of decent players to improve their status. The Tigers showed how good they are when they want to defend!

8th spot was really a toss up between Souths, Manly and Titans. Souths simply cause they have signed two good props and if Sutton can keep his form going and Asotasi get back to some form with the help he will now have they will be good, I think they just need one more good attacking weapon in the centres and they will be back to a premiership contender.

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
2010- last chance panthers. Either make the 8 or that'll just about do me. Going for 6 straight years of no finals, may well be the end of my patience.

natheel

Coach
1. Bulldogs
2. Eels
3. Dragons
4. Titans
5. Tigers
6. Storm
7. Broncos
8. Knights
9. Rabbitohs
10. Sea Eagles
11. Cowboys
12. Roosters
13. Raiders
14. Warriors
15. Panthers
16. Sharks

Noa

First Grade
I'm shocking at these but here goes.

1. Parramatta
2. Melbourne
3. St. George
4. Wests - Only if they get Jeff Lima.
5. Bulldogs
6. Souths
7. Brisbane
8. Manly

Gold Coast - backline very young and no impact forwards
Newcastle - Just feel other teams have recruited well and passed them by.
Canberra - will improve but a year away
Warriors - To many ?
Cowboys - Meh pack.
Cronulla - Will struggle again, but wont be Rickys fault.
Roosters
Penrith - Its time to go.....

Last edited:
1. Melbourne Storm
2. Parramatta eels
3.CB Bulldogs
4.GC Titans
5. Brisbane Broncos
6, Newcastle Knights
7, STG Illawarra Dragons
8. Canberra Raiders

9. Cowboys
10.Manly
11.Warriors
12.Roosters
13.Panthers
14.Tigers
15,Souths
16. SHarks

Vic Mackey

Referee
1. Parramatta
2. Storm
3. Wests Tigers
4. Bulldogs
5. Souths
6. Dragons
7. Sea Eagles
8. Titans
9. Broncos
10. Raiders
11. Warriors
12. Sharks
13. Roosters
14. Panthers
15. Knights
16. Cowboys

Tom155

Coach
1. Storm
2. Dragons
3. Bulldogs
4. Eels
5. Knights
6. Titans
7. Rabbitohs
8. Tigers
9. Broncos
10. Panthers
11. Manly
12. Cowboys
13. Raiders
14. Warriors
15. Sharks
16. Roosters

1. Sea Eagles
2. Dragons
3. Stom
4. Bulldogs
5. Tigers
6. Raiders
7. Storm
8. Broncos
9. Rabbitohs
10. Eels
11. Cowboys
12. Panthers
13. Titans
14. Roosters
15. Sharks
16. Warriors

I know the knights f**ked up @ the end but I dont know if the storm are so good they deserve two teams bruz!

Gaba

First Grade
the eels had a good draw at the end of the year, sides will know hayne is the eels attack stop him and stop eels, pus if the eels get injurys next year, they are in deep sh*t, next year the eels wont be as lucky\

noway the eels will be near the 8 near year

eels bottom 4 wouldnt be surprise to see them battling it out wiht the roosters for the spoon

mrblue

Juniors
Gaba, Eels lost Finch early and were without Inu, Mateo and K.Keating for much of the season so they didn't have a favourable run with injuries this year either.

You say the eels had a favourable run? Lets compare them to St George in matches against the cellar dwellers roosters, sharks and warriors shall we?:-

The dragons played sharks, roosters, and warriors twice and won them all. That's twelve competition points gifted to them.

Eels played roosters once (and lost), warriors twice (lost once), and sharks twice (lost once). That's four competition points gifted to them.

The difference is eight competition points right there. If you also threw in a win (rather than a draw) against the rabbitohs that would put the eels on 38 competition points, equal with the bulldogs and your side. Your side did better against crappier teams it seems. :lol:

If you want some perspective on how terrible they were then and how much improved they are now. They also beat teams 1,2 and 3 in the qualifiers and the storm in round 19. The only match they lost since the storm was against St. George which coincidently, was the only match they didn't have to win (they were also without grothe, hindmarsh and a game plan).

Next year they have Tahu, Poore and Shackleton coming into the club and K.Keating returning from injury. They will also have Tom Humble who has been exceptional in the Queensland Cup. They will work in the off season to get halves combination right which includes Robson as backup. Mortimer will be much better for the experience also. The eels will be a much more formidable side next year. Better in the Halves, Forwards and Back. They would have to be in top four contention.

---edit

I think Tigers and Souths will be in the Eight next year and Broncos and Titans will miss out.

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
any team would have liked these 5 teams in thier last 6 games sharks,warriors,knights who were out of form,tigers and panthers

hilltop hood

Juniors
the eels had a good draw at the end of the year, sides will know hayne is the eels attack stop him and stop eels, pus if the eels get injurys next year, they are in deep sh*t, next year the eels wont be as lucky\

eels bottom 4 wouldnt be surprise to see them battling it out wiht the roosters for the spoon

:-({|=:-({|=:-({|=

Change the record buddy

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Broncos showed at the end of this year if they keep everyone fit they will cause major problems.

I just cant see the Broncos being a force next year. There defence was terrible for a lot of the season and they havent really signed anybody.

Dave Taylor - Did most of the damage late in the season but is gone for next season

Ashton Sims - Was really good late in the season especially in the finals and I heard he may be going as well. Not sure if this is true or not however.

Karmichel Hunt - Well what more is there to say. QLD and AUS representitive.

I think the Broncos will struggle next year.

Tom Ace

Bench

:lol:

But seriously folks:

1. Storm
2. Dragons
3. Eels
4. Titans
5. Manly
6. Broncos
7. Bulldogs
8. Roosters
9. Cowboys
10. Rabbitohs