What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Predict the Grand Final Score Competition!

Shorty

Staff member
I can't predict the finishing result but the scores will be tied or 2 points apart at halftime with the winner scoring a try in the last 10 minutes of the match.
This will be an arm wrestle.

I can't seperate them, I would love the Eels to take it out but for everyone talented player the side has the other has an answer for.
Slater Vs Hayne is going to be on show and I think it's going to be up to those two to take the game.

Loudstrat

Coach
Parramatta 51 (Grothe 3, Inu 2, Hindmarsh 2, Burt, Mortimer, Hayne, Moi Moi tries, Burt 6 goals, Cayless field goal) def Melbourne 0.

Sent off: B Finch (Melbourne)

Clive Churchill Medal: Nathan Hindmarsh

eels2009

Juniors
Parramatta 51 (Grothe 3, Inu 2, Hindmarsh 2, Burt, Mortimer, Hayne, Moi Moi tries, Burt 6 goals, Cayless field goal) def Melbourne 0.

:lol: that sounds ridiculous

32-26 parra

Big Pete

Referee
Parramatta: 23

Melbourne: 14

First Try Scorer: Dane Nielson (Storm)

Half Time Score: 13 - 4 Eels

Last Try Scorer: Daniel Mortimer

Clive Churchill Medalist: Nathan Hindmarsh

10+ Threads started by Eels supporters, 70% of those started by Loudstrat. The Inglis overated thread will be bumped despite Inglis playing a good game in a losing Storm side.

Timmah will make a banner, people will ridicule him senselessly. Commentators will be criticised, Diablo will blow a load after Channel 7 runs a five minute article in Tasmania on the Grand Final. Bitter fans will criticise Melbourne, 2 myth threads, 2 choker threads and 1 thread on Billy being a b***h.

That should cover it.

ironhorse

Juniors

jeez missed this one - put down the crack pipe son.