What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I've said from early on that they most likely can't provide any real evidence. My pov is that the whole scare campaign/tactics arguably orchestrated by ASADA, haven't worked and they now have to sit on what is obviously not enough evidence to take it any further.

Quigs

Immortal
They (ASADA) might now just sit on it long enough until the civil court cases against our club by former players are concluded.

Could be some interesting evidence or claims put before the court whilst under oath.

Time will tell I guess.

webShark

Messiah.

I have digitally signed a few petitions sent to me via www.change.org. They have been quite successful in achieving their goals.

Anyone game enough to start one over ASADA? This is not my go or I would do it. Maybe Quigs or Reefy or yourself would word it well.

Just a thought. Not even sure what the aim of the petition would be. Maybe to set a final date for the findings within the next few weeks. Forcing them to deliver what they have or haven't. After that ASADA investigation into us is over. I believe many fair minded sports fans would sign this. I would on behalf of another club if they had been shafted as badly.

Thought it may appeal to you as our chief ASADA protagonist. What do you think?

millersnose

Post Whore
And afterwards we can get everyone together and howl at the moon and flagellate ourselves

Then massiah can don a large tyre and set himself alight on the front steps of asada's Sydney office in protest

I will supply the hot dogs

webShark

I'll bring the hotdog stand.

Yeah as Reefy has indicated, we are probably better at sticking hotdogs up our arse than doing anything even minimally rebellious. You lot can take your hotdog stand to the relocation or closure party. Sorry for the suggestion.

Cant wait for the too late outcry if 2 of our best get infractions in a years time. The infraction process will take months , just ask Earl. Meanwhile let's wallow in quicksand and pretend we are a proper club.

LA Clippers in strife over owners racist comment. Our CEO accuses our players of taking horse drugs and we just bag Messiah and make hotdog jokes.

Cronullafied.

millersnose

Post Whore
I'm sure I speak for everyone who laughed at you when I offer my heartfelt apology to you

I now see the error of my ways

I now see the messiah petition as our only hope against relocation

And I now see the messiah as...well.....our messiah

No more hotdg jokes as we plan our salvation from the evil 'have nothing' forces of asada

Because unlike asada we have something
They can take our homes
Our land
But they can't take away our petition

webShark

I'm sure I speak for everyone who laughed at you when I offer my heartfelt apology to you

I now see the error of my ways

I now see the messiah petition as our only hope against relocation

And I now see the messiah as...well.....our messiah

No more hotdg jokes as we plan our salvation from the evil 'have nothing' forces of asada

Because unlike asada we have something
They can take our homes
Our land
But they can't take away our petition

Apology accepted.
Don't think I cant see the funny side of this too. Our biggest asset as a club is the forum wits. Check out the likes of the Dogs. 2 threads a week. Also, this is my bright idea , so don't rip into the Messiah. The best thing about forum posts is you never know what you are going to get. Like a 13000+ crowd v Pennies.

Card Shark

Immortal
Don't take it to heart Web, MN is actually the inverse Messiah.

There is probably only 1 person on here that thinks ASADA has nothing, doesn't mean we don't want it sorted 1 way or the other asap.

millersnose

Post Whore
Cheers cardy

That's probably the best compliment any poster has paid another on these forums

I am the anti messiah

cb4

First Grade
Don't take it to heart Web, MN is actually the inverse Messiah.

There is probably only 1 person on here that thinks ASADA has nothing, doesn't mean we don't want it sorted 1 way or the other asap.

ASADA have alot, but at the moment, can't prove anything. That's my say on this. And that is where it will end.

ek999

First Grade
cb4 - Am I right in thinking that ASADA's investigation lost a lot when they were told they were not able to use info gathered by the Crime Commission?

millersnose

Post Whore
Yeah

Now they only have direct testimony from officials and players at the club at that time

But we still have dankenstein on our side

Status
Not open for further replies.