What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
Agree Millers. I know nothing more than the average joe. Have been privvy to a few whispers from hither too reliable sources closer to the action than I but we will all have to wait and see. But as I said in an earlier post if any Sharkies players are infarcted by the end of the 2014 season ill stop posting. Im pretty confident but will nonetheless honour my bet (dont think anyone will give a fats rats arse to be honest).

hi mate I'm Carch...welcome to the forum

millersnose

Post Whore
Agree Millers. I know nothing more than the average joe. Have been privvy to a few whispers from hither too reliable sources closer to the action than I but we will all have to wait and see. But as I said in an earlier post if any Sharkies players are infarcted by the end of the 2014 season ill stop posting. Im pretty confident but will nonetheless honour my bet (dont think anyone will give a fats rats arse to be honest).
with the greatest respect
your reliaable sources would have no idea about the legal advice currently being sought by asada
and i really do hope it is merely a few players they are after.....

millersnose

Post Whore
he has been made private. ie. shown to agencies in meetings.
If ASADA want to test it, why not take Dank to court for fraud?

there is only 1 answwer to this & you know it.

you didnt answer the straightforward question reefy

if this letter existed and all these sanctions already against essendon and cronulla ..then why hasnt dank made it public?

Vin Fizz

Bench
100% correct Millers. They'nt associated with that element and would have as much idea as we have in that regard.

It seems to get little mention ,but knowing the trouble and strife caused in other industries , I just wonder if OH &S is not where the clubs biggest pain will come from,rather than ASADA .

millersnose

Post Whore
that would depend if the ohs laws condoned employers injecting their staff with illegal substances their management was condoning

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
that would depend if the ohs laws condoned employers injecting their staff with illegal substances their management was condoning
Can you tell us what substances you are claiming are illegal?
All of the amino acids mentioned by WADA & ASADA so far are perfectly legal
if they were illegal, The crime commission would be able to pass ALL information over to ASADA.
All it takes is for one little eccy. One little white line. One little non prescribed valium & the crime commission can pass over all information in regards to that individual.
So after 2 years of being free from prosecution & able to compete professionally, it is clear that that statement is fanciful rubbish.
Nothing illegal has been done by anybody. FFS, the best they can do so far is by making a big fanfare about non qualified people making injections. Then they realised that fujjkken hell, we just included every professional sportsperson in the country in our list.

I was thinking more along the lines of OHS procedures .As in even if substances not illegal. For example If proper procedure is not followed on a building site OHS laws are broken and building site shut down. I don't think it even needs to be proven that anyone was endangered . Anyway ,I'm sure others here know more about it than me .

millersnose

Post Whore
the prevailing view from just about everyone, excluding your good self and dr dankenstein, was that the peptides were illegal reefy

however you still wont answer a straightfroward question

if this letter existed and all these sanctions already against essendon and cronulla ..then why hasnt dank made it public?

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
the prevailing view from just about everyone, excluding your good self and dr dankenstein, was that the peptides were illegal reefy

The reason is straight forward. Danks legal team want ASADA in court. Not in their kangaroo court, that has left a player who assisted in their enquiry, in 12 months of limbo.
Cronulla is not being defended by Danks legal team. Cronulla is not his responsibility. Cronulla have nto shown willingness to go along with his legal teams strategy of getting ASADA into court. In fact, the complete opposite.

So , an even more straight forward question.
In which universe, do police agencies knowingly allow criminals who have been involved in illegal substance abuses, continue to walk around society a free man? 2 years free man.

Does this freedom of criminality of illegal substance abuses also flow onto other criminal matters such as sexual abuse, etc etc.?

carcharias

Immortal

Haven't you ever seen a court case movie?

That letter is the money shot.

millersnose

Post Whore
Cronulla is not being defended by Danks legal team.

the same legal team that were going to sue the sharks?

can you source this claim?

why on earth didnt he use the letter in his failed legal action against news papers and demitriou? - he could have made a fortune

In which universe, do police agencies knowingly allow criminals who have been involved in illegal substance abuses, continue to walk around society a free man? 2 years free man.

Does this freedom of criminality of illegal substance abuses also flow onto other criminal matters such as sexual abuse, etc etc.?
well yes

i was engaged in a legal dispute some years ago that dragged out for three years over the position of some drilled holes

you are not a stupid man reefy

you know legal matters can take ages - especially ones as big as this potentially is

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
the same legal team that were going to sue the sharks?
Yes. The same legal team that responded to incorrect claims made by the former board of the Sharks that current board totall refute. His legal team responded 100% correctly & protected their client. it stopped the Sharks from doing & making absurd claims like the Kavanagh report, so really it worked in our favour too.
can you source this claim?
What claim. Everything I have said is on public record. What isnt on public record anywhere is your claim of illegal substances. potentially bannable substances, but nothing illegal. The crime commission acted within days of investigating Wicks. Why have they waited 2 years for Dank? You are saying they are letting him continue to inject life threatening illegal drugs into people? That is ridiculous. You also seem to forget that ASADA also have an obligation to report immediately they are aware of doping. They cannot wait for further evidence. hence the the Earl debacle who still doesnt even know what is going on & cant even appeal.

why on earth didnt he use the letter in his failed legal action against news papers and demitriou? - he could have made a fortune
Who says he won't. As oppsoed to criminal cases, civil cases can take years. I would say the labor mouth pieces in hooper, Wilson & Bil Al Skaf Massoud, will in for hammering.

i was engaged in a legal dispute some years ago that dragged out for three years over the position of some drilled holes
This is acriminal offence how?
you are not a stupid man reefy
I fail to see how criticising clear & apparent failure, can be classified as stupid.

you know legal matters can take ages - especially ones as big as this potentially is

This is not a legal matter. The government agencies do not have anything to make it a legal matter. If they did, Dank would have them in court. Im not sure what you arent understanding.

So , an even more straight forward question.
In which universe, do police agencies knowingly allow criminals who have been involved in illegal substance abuses, continue to walk around society a free man? 2 years free man

Australia, USA and England for starters and probably more than you think.

millersnose

Post Whore
you state your opinions as if they were facts

logic shows us danks troubles and his former clients would all be aleviated as soon as he produced this mysterious letter

he would be free to resume his career charging money to inject frog turds in afl players

his former clients would not be subjected to coach suspensions and million dollar fines

he would not be the laughing stock

and most of all

THE SHARKS WOULD BE FREE TO GET f**king SPONSORS REEFY

Status
Not open for further replies.