What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feej

First Grade
Week 66 and good ole ASADA have nothing.

How many more months of this to we need to go through, i am guessing it will heat up soon Budget problems from Tuesday night mean the good ole Sharks will be thrown into the limelight yet again.

End it ASADA you have nothing

Oh_yeah.gif

Week 67 and where are ASADA no where, the rumblings over a week ago, yes that happened to be when Budget was being dropped on the country now ASADA yes once again gone.

67 Weeks and still NOTHING

shaggs

Coach
Asada are doing what is appropriate for an investigation of this type. I for one applaud their diligence and time taken got this process.

Come I guys let's look at this properly here. We want the truth to come out. We all want drug free sporting arenas. I can't wait to watch 20 guys smaller than 80kgs with 6 fat blokes running around. The ufc will be awesome with weak blokes fighting each other for 15 minutes to we get a split decision. The Olympics will be more m boring than they already are. A white bloke will win the 100 in 10.5aeconds. Brilliant.

Eion

First Grade
Week 67 and where are ASADA no where, the rumblings over a week ago, yes that happened to be when Budget was being dropped on the country now ASADA yes once again gone.

67 Weeks and still NOTHING

Mate you're going to have to start giving this to us in months. It's like one of those weird mums that tell you their kid is 124 weeks old.

Asada are doing what is appropriate for an investigation of this type. I for one applaud their diligence and time taken got this process.

Come I guys let's look at this properly here. We want the truth to come out. We all want drug free sporting arenas. I can't wait to watch 20 guys smaller than 80kgs with 6 fat blokes running around. The ufc will be awesome with weak blokes fighting each other for 15 minutes to we get a split decision. The Olympics will be more m boring than they already are. A white bloke will win the 100 in 10.5aeconds. Brilliant.

I think you are giving them a bit too much credit. From what I've been told they are running around bumping into each other.

Due diligence is often rolled out when things take a long time in much the same way stubborn people describe themselves as patient.

Edit: did that just go whooooooosh over my head? I'm tired. I'll go back to my box now.

Last edited:

Southern Shark

Juniors
Asada was set up by a Government. The now expected jobs for the boys occurred. ICAC should investigate the pollies, friends and donators who were given jobs within Asada. How many were servants for the Kingmaker Laurie Brereton the Labour kingmaker who preceeded Eddie Obeid. No doubt Labour was operating just as bad back then just that no one gave them up. Asada was a cash cow just like Sydney Water became for the Labour power brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts