What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Interesting. I had a post deleted yesterday because it upset a troll with multiple personalities. The poor bitch must have been squealing long and loud because it, the post, was several weeks ago.

Surely

Post Whore
Interesting. I had a post deleted yesterday because it upset a troll with multiple personalities. The poor bitch must have been squealing long and loud because it, the post, was several weeks ago.

Some are incredibly sensitive and fragile.

taipan

Referee
When I think of ASADA and the media(Hooper/Massoud and Sloshy Bec) ,I think of the Easybeats(not the Sharks BTW) and their song:
"Monday I got Friday on my mind.":music2:

Well it's here ,48 hours is also up,and............................................nuffink!!!!!

Its time for a 69, yep 69 weeks and still and only time a 69 has had nothing where are you ASADA, love to know how much this has cost ???

1. How much has the Sharks lost in sponsorship
2. The Sharks legal bills
3. How much taxpayers money has been used

ASADA your time is up

chewsta

First Grade
I had one deleted and a warning sent over suggesting a p0rn website, I dont remember doing that for a start but now ive also forgotten what the website was and cant do my "research"!

Feej

First Grade
Its time for a 69, yep 69 weeks and still and only time a 69 has had nothing where are you ASADA, love to know how much this has cost ???

1. How much has the Sharks lost in sponsorship
2. The Sharks legal bills
3. How much taxpayers money has been used

ASADA your time is up

32343-Emma-Stone-thumb-up-gif-VJ1P.gif

SadShark

Bench
Her name is Emma Stone and I would lick the gooey sleep out of her eyelids in the morning, just to enable me a suck of the DNA that soaked through into her derps.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Kinda feel the same way Feej and Uncle Sad. I should know about her right? She's stars in sumpin that every other risole in the world watches apart from me i'm guessing. My teles get comandered by my 4 and 6 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts