What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SadShark

Bench
I get that same facial expression when I break wind.

32343-Emma-Stone-thumb-up-gif-VJ1P.gif

I as well, get that same facial expression...........and getting it , also involves a thumb.

Quigs

Immortal
I as well, get that same facial expression...........and getting it , also involves a thumb.

Follow throughs can be, if you pardon the pun, a real bummer, and rest assure you certainly have a distinct change of facial expression if that does happen.

The ying and the yang so to speak.

sharkadelic

Juniors
On topic, I see the key witness against the bummers in All has been arrested on drug charges. An associate of Danks apparently. Not sure if that helps or hinders the asada case already currently moving at the speed of an ice age

Quigs

Immortal
BREAKING NOOZE... right now

Essendon FC players have been issued with show cause notices from ASADA. Notices were issued this afternoon

Source.... ABC News24... had it on the yellow tracker thingy at the bottom of the screen. And just reported it via the newsreader.

Last edited:
Well ASADA lets see your cards, the rumor is middle of next week, well deliver it Wednesday if you have anything, but we know what you are like its all smoke and mirrors.

I am nearly guess that there is a offer on table to sharks players tonight sacrifice yourself you will get 6 months which is rest of season, they are using Essendon to try and bluff the sharks players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts