What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kurtz

Juniors
So what your telling me Frenz, is that If I am sitting down one day, & I think about how to drive a bottle of CJC1295 from Rockdale to Cabramatta, but I dont do it,but I dont tell ASADA about my thoughts, but later, I tell them, then I can be charged for attempted trafficking?

Surely a QC could answer this.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Quigs is a QC you know.

Truly.

A full on Queer merkin

Last edited by a moderator:

Feej

First Grade
THe quivering lips of anticipation... Being a Thursday and all.

giphy.gif

Frenzy.

Immortal
LOL modding.. Well I never.

Yes it was blatant but who gives a f**k? < Thats blatant as well

Why don't you people moderate the trolls and other spastics that have made this place the cesspit it has become?

The only people who actually get moderated in here at all are regulars who happen to be Sharks supporters.

Need new blood in the mod ranks.

Ausguy

Coach
Yes it was blatant but who gives a f**k? < Thats blatant as well

Why don't you people moderate the trolls and other spastics that have made this place the cesspit it has become?

The only people who actually get moderated in here at all are regulars who happen to be Sharks supporters.

Need new blood in the mod ranks.

I love ALL MODS... they're beaut.

Surely

Post Whore
Dont go overboard when avoiding the word filter, there's plenty of leeway in here compared to other sub forums

As for the trolls report them or ignore them, its easier than moaning.

Quigs

Immortal
What ever did happen to the Infraction Review Committee.... the splitters!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts