What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frailty

First Grade
If the club and players have a case to answer, I want to get it over and done with.

I'm sick of the speculation, the lack of the club being able to move on, and can't wait for it to be done with.

Quigs

Immortal
Bruce Wilson said at the Royal Commission today that Gillard hated the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks and that she wanted to see them playing out of Perth in season '15. Embarrassing Knob Abbott said this whole thing was a conspiracy and that he was going to see if there was 'anything in it'. He appointed an ex-supreme court judge to review each case, so what's going on. Cronulla is a strong Conservative voting area, what's Abbo up to?

Just because you are a complete dumb kharnnnt you don't have to come into here and try and prove it.

Crikey we already know that you are a dumb kharnnt. That was a given a long time ago.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Essendon were always in a lot more trouble than Cronulla, so good to see them finally hitting the bombers.

Be interesting to see what the AFLs contingency plan is for so many players banned from 1 club

Card Shark

Immortal
TB 4 was one of the alleged substances. Whether they can prove it was used at the sharks... Who the fugg knows.

Well if the Essendon players are to cop show cause notices, we will cop them as well.

It's a given.

The onus will be back on the players to prove (show cause) within 10 days that they didnt take anything.

Standby for shit hitting fan big time.

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Just saw part of the interview with the ASADA boss bloke and ABC's Chris Toolman.

The Boss bloke just said that he has no show-cause notices ready to serve on any NRL players.

The Boss bloke was sort of threatening / encouraging the Essendon players to go down the path of I didn't know category and accept the 50% discount

The ABC also showed a clip of one of the Essendons players famous Dad (former player) who said that he expects the legal challenges to last at least 2 or 3 years.

So there yuh have it.

carcharias

Immortal
Ben fordam ripping some ASSADA dude a new one on ch 9.
It's a massacre .

He might not be ASSADA
Same dude that was on abc.

carcharias

Immortal
Sorry Ben mcdevit ( I think his name is ) boss of ASSADA .

He looked like a fool.
He couldn't answer one question without beating around the bush .

Week 70 and yes ASADA has nothing still, they are mucking around on the Essendon front and will be lucky to see one Essendon player suspended as court action can delay any enforcement of notices to 2016 at earliest

Essendon lawyer saying there will probably be a high court challenge.

Says ASADA should be investigated for their leaks which carry up to a 2 year gaol time.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
All this has been mentioned in this thread all along.
I remember being laughed at forsuggesting jail time for the government officials.
Sounds like Martin Hardy knows who the leak is.

coolumsharkie

Referee
This will drag on forever and ever to the detriment of our footy club.

I hope we can sue.

Edit: Some dude on the TV saying the NRL circumstances entirely different whatever that means.

Quigs

Immortal
This will drag on forever and ever to the detriment of our footy club.

I hope we can sue.

Edit: Some dude on the TV saying the NRL circumstances entirely different whatever that means.

From what I gather is that the Essendon players signed a letter of consent with the club to let them use the thingies by way of injection.

I think that that is where a lot of the difference is.

FURTHER.... If me memory serves me correctly there was one player that refused to sign it because he thought it was wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.