What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
usual schedule? I doubt it.
Dank claims to have all the evidence to support the fact that he didnt inject anything banned & in particular that substance.
I think I know who I would back.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
This is dead set what the ASADA clown said.
"why did you wait unti Thursday, before handing out show cause's, the day before the rnd of footy?'
"It was a state of mind decision"
"A what?'
I hadt o be sure i was in the right state of mind"
"so, what, you just realised yesterday that you needed to send out notices so you did it today"
No, we have been ready for a while, but I needed to be right, in my own mind, before proceeding"

carcharias

Immortal
He was shitting his pants on the TV.

When Fordham had finished with him he was freaking out.

I feel sorry for the poor merkin.

He has been dropped in it.
I wonder if he has been told to make some sort of display to convince people they are actually doing something.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
More likely Carch he is increasing his own profile readying for his next job.
Apparently nobody involved in the SC notices were able to contact him all day. From the players through to the Bombers Chairman. But he had time to do 20 TV & radio interviews

drago brelli

Bench
Essendon and Cronulla's only hope is to fight the process and deride ASADA as an organisation as much as possible. When it comes the evidence though both clubs are in desperate trouble.

drago brelli

Bench
Consider this.......Abbott appointed an ex Federal Court judge to look at every case ASADA was working on. Abbott said he wanted this thing over and done with. He was hoping ASADA had nothing thus making Labor look incompetent and the 'Blackest Day' press conference a distraction from the problems at the time, or as lots of Cronulla supporters would say a conspiracy. This ex Fed Court judge is no idiot, you would assume. Just remember what exactly was it that that ex Cronulla trainer told the joint ASADA and Cronulla investigation into this thing back in March last year.

drago brelli

Bench
It certainly is not positive tests to banned substances.

No one tests positive anymore. Cheats are coached on the right amount of drugs to take so they do not test positive. People cheat in sport, probably all sports and it's been going on in our sport for a long time.

carcharias

Immortal
No one tests positive anymore. Cheats are coached on the right amount of drugs to take so they do not test positive. People cheat in sport, probably all sports and it's been going on in our sport for a long time.
So the sharks pkayers were coached on how to take illegal drugs?

Card Shark

Immortal

I am not naive enough to suggest nothing untoward went on but you are not nearly as open minded.

You are suggesting our players deliberately & underhandingly took performance enhancing drugs, all of them.

Piss off to the Dragons forum if you are only in here to put shit on our club with ridiculous claims.

husky65

Juniors
Consider this.......Abbott appointed an ex Federal Court judge to look at every case ASADA was working on. Abbott said he wanted this thing over and done with. He was hoping ASADA had nothing thus making Labor look incompetent and the 'Blackest Day' press conference a distraction from the problems at the time, or as lots of Cronulla supporters would say a conspiracy. This ex Fed Court judge is no idiot, you would assume. Just remember what exactly was it that that ex Cronulla trainer told the joint ASADA and Cronulla investigation into this thing back in March last year.

you think, that following the litany of disasters that was the ALP/Green Gov't, including killing a number of insulation installers and around 1400 boat people (Rudd estimated 4000 in one interview), wasting Billions on the BER, racking up around $600 billion in debt with bugger all to show for it, introducing a Tax (Mining Tax) that has actually resulted in us paying money to miners rather than taking money in, getting caught spying on Indonesian Gov't ministers and their Presidents wifes phone, (I could keep going with the examples), you really think that the current Gov't needs the bungled, politicised ASADA investigation to come up totally empty to make the ALP/Greens look incompetent?

Remember the ALP/Greens pushed this as the worst day in Aust sport and they held a press conference where they dragged all sports into it and also linked those sports to a number of criminal activities, no sign of which has yet emerged.

Keep in mind too that, as public servants, ASADA have zero personal accountability for their failures, hence they have no motivation at all to not proceed with attempts to get low probability cases pushed ahead or to use the old "the process is the punishment" system of making the cost of defending so high that people with quite defensible cases plead guilty because it is cheaper in time, resources and stress than fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.