What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weaponhead

Coach
I guess if you say the same thing often enough it may come true some day. This is a simple rinse and repeat article. Interesting that her mysterious sources are sure the show cause notices are coming next week. How could they be so sure if they are not involved with the investigation.

millersnose

Post Whore
yeah well the cops do it all the time as do polis of all persuasions

i dunno if you are gunna find much solace in waiting for that to save our ass

the elephant in the room is essendon itself and by extension the sharks

if they ran a doping regime as concluded by asada then why arent they under threat of suspension as a club as per wada regs

thats really the big one for us

Weaponhead

Coach
yeah well the cops do it all the time as do polis of all persuasions

i dunno if you are gunna find much solace in waiting for that to save our ass

the elephant in the room is essendon itself and by extension the sharks

if they ran a doping regime as concluded by asada then why arent they under threat of suspension as a club as per wada regs

thats really the big one for us

Absolutely. If it is established that our club did the wrong thing then we will cop it. If we have 5 players suspended for between 6 and 24 months it will hurt. The problem is the other players and clubs who may be impacted and whether they have legal claims.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
What doesnt help is the assumption by the media & even by people like yourself that a doping regime was being conducted.
Itsa supplement regime & it goes on even at the Australian Institute of Sport to this very day.
ASADA have already tried to get the bombers on a substance that they said was banned. They now realise that at the time, it wasnt banned &they themselves advised Dank that it wasn't.
So already, in the very public Arena, ASADA & media have got it wrong , massively.
I think you should focus your pinion now on the only avenue open to ASADA & this entire debacle.
Thymosin bet 4. Was it given to Athletes? Which version was given, the banned or the non-banned.
This is what will really be tested int eh federal court, not the legality of the investigation.
Hoepfully Dank steps up to the mark now that its in court & he can run riot over the ridiculous WADA code.
Against Spirit of sport. FMD imagine what federal court judges will do with that "VIBE".

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Exactly. 2 years jail for a government employee leaking confidential information

Still with this nonsense?? No one is going to be charged, anyone involved in the investigation would not be talking, even if they were, it would be impossible to prove and even then, they would never get jail. The legislation you are talking about was written to protect national secrets.

Its the media speculating. Just like it has been for the past 12 months.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Still with this nonsense?? No one is going to be charged, anyone involved in the investigation would not be talking, even if they were, it would be impossible to prove and even then, they would never get jail. The legislation you are talking about was written to protect national secrets.

Its the media speculating. Just like it has been for the past 12 months.

You know nothing you dumb kunjjtt.
The lawyer for Essendon has evidence of who the leaks are in ASADA & is pressing the Federal police to go after them & they are at risk of minimum 2 years jail.
I think I will take a Queens council opinion over yours.
If you are a Fed, its the quality of people like you weorking for the public why this country is such a mess.
Yoiu are a low life.

Feej

First Grade
Just get it fuggen done and over with. I'm sick of hearing about it and the club is unable to move forward until it's done.

Card Shark

Immortal
What doesnt help is the assumption by the media & even by people like yourself that a doping regime was being conducted.
Itsa supplement regime & it goes on even at the Australian Institute of Sport to this very day.
ASADA have already tried to get the bombers on a substance that they said was banned. They now realise that at the time, it wasnt banned &they themselves advised Dank that it wasn't..

There are 3 types of substances:
1. Banned
2. Approved for use
3. Neither banned nor approved, new product to be reviewed.

Those products falling into categories 1 & 3 cannot be used.

I believe Dank fooled Essendon that the product was in category 2 because it wasnt in 1. It was his interpretation & twisting of WADAs wording & Essendon should not have believed him. He's taken them down the garden path, just like he did to us!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
The lawyer for Essendon has evidence of who the leaks are in ASADA & is pressing the Federal police to go after them & they are at risk of minimum 2 years jail.
If you are a Fed, its the quality of people like you weorking for the public why this country is such a mess.
Yoiu are a low life.

It's a toss up for me whether to believe reefy's QC mate or Luke's fed contacts........dilemma time!

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yoiu are a low life.

You accuse me of knowing nothing, call me a childish name and then make a statement like that.

I don't even know where to start.

Your statement regarding the Essendon lawyer is just rediculas, a lawyer would never "Press" the Federal Police to do anything, that is just not how it works.

In this Country there is no such thing as a minimum sentence.

You can take who evers opinion you like, any "QC" making statements to the media clearly has an agenda anda client. He is paid to make his opinion.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
There are 3 types of substances:
1. Banned
2. Approved for use
3. Neither banned nor approved, new product to be reviewed.

Those products falling into categories 1 & 3 cannot be used.

I believe Dank fooled Essendon that the product was in category 2 because it wasnt in 1. It was his interpretation & twisting of WADAs wording & Essendon should not have believed him. He's taken them down the garden path, just like he did to us!
Why would you think that?
Why cant you think that the players werent injected with anything banned, like thymosin Beta 4?
Why cant you think that that only coaching & support staff were using, something that Dank has readily admitted as he uses all sorts of sporting banned substances in his anti-ageing clinic in Sydney?
Why would you think that? Even ASADA doesnt think it. They are suspicious of it,that is why show cause, not infraction

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
You accuse me of knowing nothing, call me a childish name and then make a statement like that.

I don't even know where to start.

Your statement regarding the Essendon lawyer is just rediculas, a lawyer would never "Press" the Federal Police to do anything, that is just not how it works.

In this Country there is no such thing as a minimum sentence.

You can take who evers opinion you like, any "QC" making statements to the media clearly has an agenda anda client. He is paid to make his opinion.
Listen kunnjjjt, show me the legislation abotu "national secrets & how it applies to the Wada Code"
Ill give you 2 minutes seeing you know it so well. f**kkkjjwitt.

Status
Not open for further replies.