What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wibble

Bench
Bloody oath!!

He is 1 stable thing in all our club.

Geez I wish he could win SOO so he can retire from the game having achieved something. I look at poor ET who is yesterday's Gal....he has only his SOO victories / medals to cherish.

Origin is a joke. NSW are very often below club level in their performances, their selections are terrible, and the games are not very interesting anymore. Of course, I always has a soft spot for Queensland with Rogers and McKenna there (and when Lang played), but not anymore, but I don't really care that they keep winning, NSW deserve it with how inept they are. Watching NSW is much like watching the Sharks actually.

The ONLY reason I at all care is that Gallen deserves some reward for being so good and passionate at club and state level (and international) for so long. If he is injured this series I'm not sure I'll even watch it.

Quigs

Immortal
What do you mean wibble that the Origin is a joke nowdays.

Channel Nein got the right blokes selected to the right positions from Coach Daley down.

Card Shark

Immortal
What are you on about Quigs??

Coach Daley is a great coach !!!! He has so much experience & has coached numerous premiership teams!!!

Hasn't he???

Quigs

Immortal
I remember the vomitous spew that came out of the Nein commentary mouths when Lozz got the City Country coaching gigs.

They'd wire up the coaches for comment during the games or what-ever.

Gus Rabs and co couldn't speak high enough of the talents at the helms of the teams.

Card Shark

Immortal
1 day they'll do something - issue show cause letters or admit they've f**ked up (or someone f**ked up on their behalf).

When that is, god only knows :roll:

millersnose

Post Whore
well lets see

the entire board from last year
essendons head coach
cronullas head coach
1 million in fines
players looking to bail out
and all before they even start with player sanctions

keep puffing guys - i doubt you will have enough hot air to get that baloon to float though

millersnose

Post Whore
well yeah

when they get to work with the help of ex sharks players with axes to grind and needle marks and testimony of horse ElephantJuice its not gunna be pretty

but you guys continue

because hope and faith are good things

like the relatives in the missing malaysia flight praying it was only a kidnapping.....

millersnose

Post Whore
Lol

The sharks will deinately win the 2015 and 16 premierships

I will be ' right so far' for at leastt 12 months

Ads

First Grade
How about Hird's Mrs dropping the bomb on the afl about Demetriou tipping them off about asada pre press conference. Wonder if the Nrl got the news early?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts