What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quigs

Immortal
actually there is 1 serving politician, 2 nsw police officers, 2 QLD police officers & at least one Federal officer on the Sharks forum.
So f**k off imbecile.

How did you know that I am a Politician. I have never let my political beliefs interfere with my opinions in here.

Gee you really do know everything.

I bet you Bubby is the leather clad copper and Chewie is the Construction Worker and the Cap'n is the Indian Chief.

Why.... Em .... Seee ..... Aye-aaaye ....

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Actually I know of a politician that used to post .
Probably can't anymore on account of his job.
I bet he still lurks though.

I reckon it is the same guy reef is referring to.

How did you know that I am a Politician. I have never let my political beliefs interfere with my opinions in here.

I bet you Bubby is the leather clad copper and Chewie is the Construction Worker and the Cap'n is the Indian Chief.

Why do you always involve me in your fantasies?

chewsta

First Grade

Attachments

• almost-correct-construction-worker_o_379268.jpg
    almost-correct-construction-worker_o_379268.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 7

Quigs

Immortal
You idiot Carch. That was only a smokescreen. Don't you remember he was an international Pilot.

carinashark

First Grade
Ok its 2014. I expect to hear from the ASADA on which teams have been investigated ( other than us) and the findings . Also who is yet to be investigated. And dont give me that bull about Manly having done nothing wrong while Dank was at the cub. Or they could do nothing and show they were out to get the Sharks all along. So come on NRL and ASADA we are waiting.

Generalzod

Immortal
The NRL are idiots what they should have done is this get every club to come clean on any supplement plan that was being administered, set up a set of guidlines to adhere to inregards to the use of peptides and other supplements, and make it perfectly clear that from now on if any clubs were found to be still using these products fine them.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The NRL are idiots what they should have done is this get every club to come clean on any supplement plan that was being administered, set up a set of guidlines to adhere to inregards to the use of peptides and other supplements, and make it perfectly clear that from now on if any clubs were found to be still using these products fine them.

That would be too logical. To be honest they probably saw that only we could get into a bit of trouble and thought, opportunity knocks.

Vin Fizz

Bench
The guidelines are already in place GZ. All the clubs know it as well. If they flout it they suffer the consequences, crystal clear. It could have been munch worse for us. BTW we are far better financially than some other clubs. I heard that the only difference between us and some of the other Manlier clubs as far as finances for example are concerned was they had won a couple. I'd also heard that they rank clubs from 1-16 regarding their finances. For a long time we were 16. We are well above that now. One of the other beach side clubs is in a parlous state. It was interesting to hear that many (read most clubs) appear to be run by rank amateurs. Ours is not included in that description anymore.

Last edited:

Madsharkie

First Grade
Wonder how long till Flanno and the club respond to the nrl charges? They've got till Jan 15 haven't they? Will be interesting to see what comes of that...

And ASADA still have nothing

Flanno take comfort in Sean Payton he was suspended by the NFL for 12 months as head coach of New Orlean Saints he is back and has them in the playoffs, Flanno needs to see Payton and find out how to handle his suspension ready for his return

Luke Bowden

First Grade
And ASADA still have nothing

Flanno take comfort in Sean Payton he was suspended by the NFL for 12 months as head coach of New Orlean Saints he is back and has them in the playoffs, Flanno needs to see Payton and find out how to handle his suspension ready for his return

I'm sure New Orleans Saints head coach Sean Payton would love to sit down with Flanno and give him some tips on what to do for the next 12 months.

If Flanno is innocent, I think the club should fight it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts