What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put up or shut up, ASADA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Then you should shut the f**k about there being more to come for Sharks fans. I nowt seems that since I shoved the specifics of the ACt & the Code up your nose, you now realise that at present there is no or very very little evidence against any players in the NRL as no infraction notices have been served. & since the onus of proff is on the athlete not ASADA, that means not very much evidence is required & can be as little as somebody elses word.

Wrong again.
ASADA have had nearly 2 years to investigate this. That was how long ago they were advised by the ACCC to start looking in "certain places". They have interviewed every player required & every official required. They harvested enough evidence for one solitary infraction & that only came through an admission. Time is a very good judge of what they do & dont have.

You Googled the wrong legislation and then quoted it out of context with what you were trying to say.

Time is literally of no consequence when looking at the size of this investigation.

You are so very wrong and in need of serious help, I'm starting to feel very sorry for you.

ratsack2

Juniors
I have my contacts looking into your identity LB, either you are a fed posting things on here you shouldn't or you are impersonating a federal police officer. mmm which one is it??? we will see no doubt

ratsack2

Juniors
then what would they be looking for if you deleted it, no leave it here and let them look and be the judge

cussy

Juniors
You scare Luke? Rat sack is checking out your credentials and reefy is going to get his QC mate next time he has coffee with him, Kate upton and Elvis to check you out as well. LMFAO

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You scare Luke? Rat sack is checking out your credentials and reefy is going to get his QC mate next time he has coffee with him, Kate upton and Elvis to check you out as well. LMFAO

haha, yeah, I'm very worried, I tell you what, I'll be asking some questions if he actually gets my Identity!!

Anyone wanna talk about footy?? if not, I'm outta here.

Quigs

Immortal

You forgot that Reefy also worked for News Limited and his best friend is a Bank Manager named Ian.

So we can also sick the news hounds onto Lukey, even hack his phone if we need to, and .... and..... have access to cheap loans incase we need some financial assistance.

You can run Luke, but youse can't hide from the Sharks LU Forum Squad.

cussy

Juniors
Your gone Luke , Ian and Rupert are on your case as well buddy best not mess with reefy. He knows people like Ian......

Spot On

Coach
I have my contacts looking into your identity LB, either you are a fed posting things on here you shouldn't or you are impersonating a federal police officer. mmm which one is it??? we will see no doubt

He already indicated he is a cleaner at one of the AFP buildings.

Quigs

Immortal
I like that article Carch posted, very well written.

So do I Chewie. As a matter of fact I was having a strong white with a friend of mine in the New Emu Park Coffee Shop, he is the owner of two major publishing houses which incorporated two major newspapers in Central Queensland and he said that there was an opportunity for a new breed of print reporters in this country.

Well....... actually he is not the owner of two major publishing houses. He just does a little bit, well he did a little bit of freelance stuff for the local community paper.

But he knows his stuff.

Last edited:

Dr Gonzo

Juniors

:lol:

dont talk shit... you are hardly Sherlock Homles and you wont find a skerrick of info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts